Unmentioned abuse

satyrs

Jul 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/2/98

Subject: Re: Unmentioned abuse?

Name withheld by request <anon...@nyx.net> wrote...

>Well she never checked with me. If she did she would then know how
>unmistakedly my half percheron horse loves me. She would know how well I
>love and care for him. Most importantly she would know that what I just
>said would be expounded on by the several veterinarians who know me along
>with all the other non-zoophile horse people who know me and my half
>percheron horse. Of course Carol, ZB, and so forth would totaly ignore
>this because it contradicts their -religious- ideals and agenda.

It's interesting to note that these same people probably don't have any
big problem with things like slaughterhouses, animals being used in
medical or testing protocols (vivisection still goes on, as was just
recently uncovered at the Medical School at the University of Colorado),
and they probably eat regularaly at McDonalds. These things don't phase
most of these religious types. After all the Bible says animals were
placed on the Earth for man to "subdue" and use any way he wanted. But
along comes these dreaded zoophiles... My God! Throw these perverts in
the slammer for life!!!! Making love to animals... how disgusting!!!!
I don't know about the rest of you, but there is definately something
wrong with this picture.

And what is wrong is the perception of most religious people and the
teachings of religious dogma which supports the idea that people are
somehow devine beings, something special and unique. An arrogant and
narrow vision.

Religious types have a big problem with the current scientific view that
humans are animals. But the slightest study of comparative biology for
mammals (which we are) shows that there are precious few things that are
unique to our species. At the lower levels, cellular and microscopic,
the differences are almost non-existant.

I know that I am an animal. Oh, sure, I'm a member of a species that
is a bit smarter than the rest, and currently occupies the top spot in
the food chain, but that has changed before, and will change again. The
way things are going, I don't expect humans to be the dominant species
on this planet for much longer.

By the way, before you ask, yes I eat at McDonald's too. I am an animal
but I'm also a carnivore and when I'm hungry I go looking for meat. I
find no ethical delimma in that... it's the way humans are wired. Most
vegetarians I know are on the sickly side and no doubt have a shortened
lifespan... humans were designed to eat meat.

As far as sex goes... it's always bestiality, because we are all animals.

So there... my two cents.

BeastBoy
sat...@netcom.com

Must have gotten up on the wrong side of the goat this morning

Name withheld by request

Jul 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/2/98

satyrs <sat...@netcom.com> wrote:

> By the way, before you ask, yes I eat at McDonald's too. I am an animal
> but I'm also a carnivore and when I'm hungry I go looking for meat. I
> find no ethical delimma in that... it's the way humans are wired. Most
> vegetarians I know are on the sickly side and no doubt have a shortened
> lifespan... humans were designed to eat meat.

> As far as sex goes... it's always bestiality, because we are all animals.

Thanks! Very well put. It helps me reason out my dillema. I don't like the
idea of factory raising animals for food but yet I eat it.

Bareback

Mare

Jul 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/3/98

satyrs wrote in message ...

>I know that I am an animal. Oh, sure, I'm a member of a species that
>is a bit smarter than the rest, and currently occupies the top spot in
>the food chain, but that has changed before, and will change again. The
>way things are going, I don't expect humans to be the dominant species
>on this planet for much longer.

Smarter, are you so sure about that? we are the specie on earth destroying
everything, we do more harm than we do good and why? mostly because of money
or life quality (also money), we try to find humane methods to raise
animals, but why should they be humane? they are NOT humans and will never
be (thanks god, we have humans enough to destroy this world).
Why do you think we die because of all types of bacteria now? Because we
want our things SOO clewan that we never get resistance against them, and
when we get infected, well the body have no defence against it and we get
very sick and might die (I am not speaking of flu and so, but Coli and
Salmonella etc.).

>By the way, before you ask, yes I eat at McDonald's too. I am an animal
>but I'm also a carnivore and when I'm hungry I go looking for meat. I
>find no ethical delimma in that... it's the way humans are wired. Most
>vegetarians I know are on the sickly side and no doubt have a shortened
>lifespan... humans were designed to eat meat.

I see nothing wrong in eating them, and if ppl like to eat snails, well then
let them, if they like sheep, cattle and horses, well then let them, but
treat them well until they give their life to us, so I agree with you, we
are meat eaters and will always eat meat, veggy ppl don't get enough protein
unless they eat some additional, plants only contain very little protein,
but meat contains loads of it (muscles ARE protein, meat ARE muscles).

>As far as sex goes... it's always bestiality, because we are all animals.

Sex is okay as long as, both parts like it and don't hurt anyone.

>So there... my two cents.
>
>BeastBoy
>sat...@netcom.com
>
>Must have gotten up on the wrong side of the goat this morning

Mare
"Been there, Done it, Will do it again"

Pristan Etallion

Jul 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/3/98

GermanBomber wrote:

->"Been there, Done it, Will do it again"

I hope you aren't talking about rec.eq

PN
--
Small rooms or dwellings discipline the mind, large ones weaken it.
(Leonardo da Vinci)

Scott Jenkins

Jul 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/4/98

In <6nj7kd$1dh6$1...@news-inn.inet.tele.dk> on Fri, 3 Jul 1998 16:27:48 +0200, "Mare"
<equi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Why do you think we die because of all types of bacteria now? Because we
>want our things SOO clewan that we never get resistance against them, and
>when we get infected, well the body have no defence against it and we get
>very sick and might die (I am not speaking of flu and so, but Coli and
>Salmonella etc.).

That is a stupid statement. People have progressively eliminated deadly bacterial
infections for hundreds of years. Coli refers to the classification of the bacteria,
coliform, referring to it's shape. If you are referring to E. Coli it still make
little sense since there are a variety of E. Coli bacteria and many aren't infectious.
Hell the well water at the barn tested positive for a non-infectious form and we,
animals two and four legged, all drink it with no ill effects. As far as Salmonella
infections they are not exactly common anymore either. There were a few outbreaks from
the reptile breeding world but when it was identified it was eliminated. The reason it
is news worthy is because it is so rare. Now that people don't blame evil spirits or
bad ethers for illness we have greatly reduced the amounts of bacterial infections
people face, all due to cleanliness. When was the last time you heard of an outbreak
of the Black Death? Yep cleanliness has pretty well gotten rid of such plagues. Oh BTW
the flu is a VIRUS and not a bacteria!

>I see nothing wrong in eating them, and if ppl like to eat snails, well then
>let them, if they like sheep, cattle and horses, well then let them, but
>treat them well until they give their life to us, so I agree with you, we
>are meat eaters and will always eat meat, veggy ppl don't get enough protein
>unless they eat some additional, plants only contain very little protein,
>but meat contains loads of it (muscles ARE protein, meat ARE muscles).

More stupidity. The myth that vegetarians must supplement their diets with outside
proteins is bullshit. Some plants don't contain much protein but other do. Oats
average around 10% but Groats are around 20%. Soybeans and Beets have +20%. Yeah
muscles are protein but many plants have a high enough amount to more than satisfy the
nutritional requirements of a human. Oh and just so you know, to much protein is
damaging to the kidneys. Guess you really ought to think twice before posting. Or at
least know what you are talking about.

Scott

Mare

Jul 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/6/98

Pristan Etallion wrote in message <125.4...@irs.com>...
>GermanBomber wrote:

Hmm you better find out where ppl are from.

>->"Been there, Done it, Will do it again"
>
>I hope you aren't talking about rec.eq

Rec.Eq pretty okay NG, but not the place I spend most of my time. Neither is
this Group, Usually I just skip your msgs because they are usually short and
worthless.

Mare

Jul 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/6/98

How many new things have we found (virus or bacteria doesn't matter) and
still more are coming, AIDS? do you belive it has been there always? do you
remember Tjernobyl? nothing to do with virus or bacteria, but what happened?
I would say humans stupidity (money again) give them some not so hightech
equipment that doesn't work 100% and then let some ppl that don't know what
it is use it.
my country didn't get involved, but wildlife in Sweden and Norway suffered
big time, parts of Germany was "closed" kids coulde play onthe playgrounds
because they was radioactive.
Water has been polluted in Denmark with Coli bacterias and many got sick of
it, and they still haven't found the source of it.
Hmmm back to Tjernobyl, you seen the animals (humans included) that lives
down there? they are both missing arms and legs, the same with WWII Abombs
many generations after you still see mutations because of humans stupidity.

Maybe they eliminate them, but still new are made, Salmonella is still there
and they still fight it, but it depends on how you cook your dinner they die
of heat, And you know anything about the "crazy cows" in England? I don't
remember what it is called but it attacks the brain and possible also huamsn
brain (if they got any)

Don't tell me they live of Soybeans and Beets, veggy stuff is good, btw
study some biology and you will know that there is some things we just need
(what we are built too) I didn't say you should eat 3 large steaks a day, I
don't eat meat everyday but often, that included fish, chicken and other
types of meat. Maybe some thinks it is barbaric, but who cares.

I just want to tell people what I think of the way the world works, it is my
opinion.
I love the nature and would like it to be there for the next generation too.
I am not the one who makes some animals extinct, but some are and I would
say they are wrong and should leave them alone.
Ex. sharks are SO SO dangerous, well don't swim there. Do you build a house
on top of an active vulcano? we can't remove every dangerous thing, we have
to adapt to the world we are living in, not make the world adapt to what we
want.

I could continue, but seas no reason as I probably speak for deaf ears.

Mare

"Been there, Done it, Will do it again"

Caballito

Jul 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/6/98

On Mon, 6 Jul 1998 14:26:10 +0200, "Mare" <equi...@hotmail.com>
spake thusly:
<snip>

>Hmmm back to Tjernobyl, you seen the animals (humans included) that lives
>down there? they are both missing arms and legs, the same with WWII Abombs
>many generations after you still see mutations because of humans stupidity.

Could you point to some of the documentation that you've seen linking
the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, or open-air testing of nukes,
to widespread defects in newborns? I've not seen that anywhere.
Except in cheesy 50's B movies. I did see someplace that there was a
rather high rate of leukemia in Japanese people who lived nearby when
the bombs were detonated, though.

>Maybe they eliminate them, but still new are made, Salmonella is still there
>and they still fight it, but it depends on how you cook your dinner they die

Salmonella is usually a problem of improper food-handling (and those
chickens that can pass the bacteria on in their eggs, if you should
happen to be gulping raw eggs *blech*).

>of heat, And you know anything about the "crazy cows" in England? I don't
>remember what it is called but it attacks the brain and possible also huamsn
>brain (if they got any)

Bovine spongiform encephalopathy, caused by prions.

>Don't tell me they live of Soybeans and Beets, veggy stuff is good, btw
>study some biology and you will know that there is some things we just need
>(what we are built too) I didn't say you should eat 3 large steaks a day, I

I did study biology. I also studied how to live on a vegetarian diet.
Saying meat is required to survive (or even thrive) is showing your
ignorance on the subject. One can get a complete balanced diet with
*no* meat products, or eggs and milk for that matter. The *only* real
problem is getting enough vitamin B12, which most animals synthesize,
and a vitamin supplement solves that easily. Or eating milk, cheese
and eggs. But a vegan diet is perfectly acceptable and healthy.

<snip>

>I just want to tell people what I think of the way the world works, it is my
>opinion.

At least you qualify your statements as personal opinion, smart move.

<snip>

>Ex. sharks are SO SO dangerous, well don't swim there. Do you build a house
>on top of an active vulcano? we can't remove every dangerous thing, we have

No, people build them on the *sides* of active volcanoes. And sharks
aren't *that* dangerous.

Caballito, watching out for those vicious nurse-sharks ;)

Pristan Etallion

Jul 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/6/98
->"Mare" <equi...@hotmail.com>
->
->>GermanBomber wrote:
->
->Hmm you better find out where ppl are from.

I know where you are bombing from, it's not a secret.

->>>"Been there, Done it, Will do it again"
->>
->>I hope you aren't talking about rec.eq
->
->Rec.Eq pretty okay NG, but not the place I spend most of my time.

No, just one place where you have bombed.

->Neither is this Group,

No, just another place where you have bombed.

->Usually I just skip your msgs because they are usually short and
->worthless.

That would be a step up from yours on rec.eq - they are worse than
worthless, they are detrimental. You can't speak clearly. You have
no knowledge of the net and it's history. You identify yourself
there as a human that raids stalls and has a picture gallery of conquests
at the stables you have worked at. You did more damage there than
ZooBluster. And you phools, phoolfinn#1 et al, continue still.
As public relations spokesmen, you should all be called Adolf.

PN
--
There are but two modes of establishing our reputation: to be praised
by honest men, and to be abused by rogues.

Pristan Etallion

Jul 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/6/98
GermanBomber wrote:

->How many new things have we found (virus or bacteria doesn't matter) and
->still more are coming, AIDS? do you belive it has been there always?

I believe what I have seen.

->do you remember Tjernobyl?

No. But I remember Chernobyl, SSZ, and other disasters.

->I would say humans stupidity (money again) give them some not so hightech
->equipment that doesn't work 100% and then let some ppl that don't know what
->it is use it.

That sums up the East Coast Bunch(TM) admirably. Are you sure you aren't
somebody that might actually have a clue?

PN
--
Responsibility's like a string we can only see the middle of. Both
ends are out of sight.

Scott Jenkins

Jul 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/7/98

In <6nra9g$2opk$2...@news-inn.inet.tele.dk> on Mon, 6 Jul 1998 14:26:10 +0200, "Mare"
<equi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>How many new things have we found (virus or bacteria doesn't matter) and

>still more are coming, AIDS?

It does matter when you say bacteria and then speak about viruses. The reasons you
cited where ridicules to. It isn't the quest for cleanliness that hurts us, it is
overpopulation and poverty that breed these diseases and travel that spreads them.

> do you belive it has been there always? do you
>remember Tjernobyl? nothing to do with virus or bacteria, but what happened?

AIDS. Not always but the original virus that mutated into HIVhas been around awhile
most likely. Research show it probably originated in the great apes in Africa. It is
overpopulation causing human encroachment on animal habitat that brought it forth.
Tjernobyl is Danish for Chernobyl yes? If so yeah I remember. Early in the morning the
crew was running a low power test. To prevent the results from being contaminated they
had disabled the safety systems. They did not realize that the lowered powered output
from the reactor would cause a steam build up in that particular model of reactor and
when they realized that something was wrong they tried to halt the test. The measures
they took caused a massive power surge and the reactor became runaway. It then blew
the containment dome off and started a fire. Etcetera. Nasty accident and what's even
more scary is that more of these reactors are still in operation, and aging. What
makes it even worse is that several of them are in newly reformed countries
independently run by governments that have neither the resources or ability to
properly run operate these reactors. All this has what to do with the price of tea in
China? Make a point or preferably refrain from posting.

>I would say humans stupidity (money again) give them some not so hightech

>equipment that doesn't work 100% and then let some ppl that don't know what

>it is use it.

Stupidity and money don't necessarily go hand and hand. Stupidly and you... Well that
is for every one to decide on their own.

>my country didn't get involved, but wildlife in Sweden and Norway suffered
>big time, parts of Germany was "closed" kids coulde play onthe playgrounds
>because they was radioactive.

And this still hasn't been linked to the group nor have you really made a point.

>Water has been polluted in Denmark with Coli bacterias and many got sick of
>it, and they still haven't found the source of it.

Since Coliform (Coli) bacteria can include hundreds of individual species and strains
of bacteria they would need to be little more specific to find it. Like I've said,
Coliform bacteria are natural flora. Some are infectous to humans others not. I could
swab you hall floor, culture it and would most likely find a Coliform bacterium. It is
common. Either get a little more specific and make a point or refrain from posting.

>Hmmm back to Tjernobyl, you seen the animals (humans included) that lives
>down there? they are both missing arms and legs, the same with WWII Abombs
>many generations after you still see mutations because of humans stupidity.

I've done a bit of research on it yes. College papers in Envronmental science classes.
And your point is???? Perhaps your trying to demonstrate human stupidity??? Now that
seems likely.

>Maybe they eliminate them, but still new are made, Salmonella is still there
>and they still fight it, but it depends on how you cook your dinner they die

>of heat,

No shit?!?! Notify the World Heath Organization! They have got to be told about this
heat thing! It isn't stupidity that bred and create bacteria Mainly it is an
impovished population that is dense. A mutation of a bacteria that was once
non-infectous finds a suseptable hoste and breeds. The more virulent the next
generation is the more likely it is to survive, up to the point where it is to
virulent that it kills the host to quickly to infect other hosts.

> And you know anything about the "crazy cows" in England? I don't
>remember what it is called but it attacks the brain and possible also huamsn
>brain (if they got any)

Mad Cow Disease, yeah I've read about it. Your point???? I am still waiting.

>Don't tell me they live of Soybeans and Beets, veggy stuff is good, btw
>study some biology and you will know that there is some things we just need
>(what we are built too) I didn't say you should eat 3 large steaks a day, I

>don't eat meat everyday but often, that included fish, chicken and other
>types of meat. Maybe some thinks it is barbaric, but who cares.

HAHAHAHA You, an idiot that post bullshit as truth, tell me, a pre vet student (that
is a biology major) to study some biology. Your just to funny to be believed! Get with
the program boy, people can not only survive on, but thrive on a plant only diet. They
are doing it all over the world. Has it ever occurred to you in that sorry excuse for
an intellect that humans where designed to be omnivorous? It means we can gain
substances from either plant or animal food stuffs. I do find it barbaric, but
apparently not so barbaric as to stop eating meat.

>I just want to tell people what I think of the way the world works, it is my
>opinion.

So you *are* trying to demonstrate human stupidity! Well you have a habit of posting
poorly thought out opinions, just look at the fire you helped to fan over Zoobuster.

>I love the nature and would like it to be there for the next generation too.
>I am not the one who makes some animals extinct, but some are and I would
>say they are wrong and should leave them alone.

So would I. That is why I recycle etc. We have caused some animals to become extinct,
mainly through exploitation. Others are becoming extinct despite our best efforts.
Nature is not static, it changes based on whatever influences effect it. Humans are
one of those influnces.I'm not saying wholesale destruction is right, but we can't
expect nature to remain static.

>Ex. sharks are SO SO dangerous, well don't swim there. Do you build a house
>on top of an active vulcano? we can't remove every dangerous thing, we have

>to adapt to the world we are living in, not make the world adapt to what we
>want.

More stupidity. Everything must adapt, us and the rest of nature. People are NOT
outside of nature. I know the old world European view is that we are, but I reject
that bastion of Christianity. Oh, we do adapt. We are the most adaptable species on
the face of the planet, that is why cause so much damage in so many different
envronments.

>I could continue, but seas no reason as I probably speak for deaf ears.

HAHAHAHA if you only had an idea of what you just said! Oh wait you obviously have no
ideas, or at least no valid ones, or you wouldn't post so much bullshit!

>Mare

>"Been there, Done it, Will do it again"

And still be doing it out of stupidity

Scott
"An empty head is not really empty; it is stuffed with rubbish. Hence the difficulty
of forcing anything into an empty head". Eric Hoffer

Tall Thin Jones

Jul 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/8/98

Scott, when did you start using more than an 80 column width on
your editor? It doesn't even fit Wordpad, and it's a mess on my
Bluewave screen.

There is no scientific evidence that proves or even provides strong
support for the existence of a disease caused by the HIV virus. There
is, however, very strong scientific evidence that AZT causes a form of
AIDS. Check out www.virusmyth.com.

You mentioned the "experiment" theory of the accident at Chernobyl.
Maybe that's the way it really happened, or maybe the "experiment" was a
cover story. Check out the story in "We Almost Lost Detroit". There is
a thing called "Wigner's disease (Spelling?)" in which the graphite
moderator somehow traps neutrons. The neutrons have to be released
periodically. The way to do this is to turn off the coolant and allow
the graphite to heat to a certain temperature for a period of time.

"We Almost Lost Detroit" mentioned a reactor, I believe it was in
Scotland, that was destroyed that way.

What government would not want people to think about is that the
operation that triggered the event at Chernobyl is one that has to be
done routinely, in fact it cannot be avoided.

What does that have to do with this newsgroup, anyway? In spite of
Speedy's FUQ, this is a place where a few like-minded people get
together and shoot the shit. I think we should diverge sometimes, just
because we are here.

Also, doesn't this world have more important problems than who
fucks who, or if one of the lovers is not human? There's two of them
right here. A disease that was rigged as a hoax to create riches,
political power, and to scuttle the sexual revolution (which in some
ways is a relief, I don't feel obligated to fuck ugly women), and power
plants that are just waiting to erase the biosphere. Someone say we
can't fix those problems? Maybe it's because we're too worried about
someone else's butt and can't think straight because of that. Maybe if
we fix the things that really are problems then we won't be worried
about other people's butts. We won't have time.

... Like dumpster-diving behind the nuclear plant...

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.20 [NR]

Scott Jenkins

Jul 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/12/98
In <125.4...@irs.com> on Wed, 08 Jul 1998 21:20:00 -0500,

tall...@irs.com (Tall Thin Jones) wrote:

> Scott, when did you start using more than an 80 column width on
>your editor? It doesn't even fit Wordpad, and it's a mess on my
>Bluewave screen.

Try this one. It is set to 75. didn't know I had changed it to be honest.

Chernobyl stuff snipped.

> What does that have to do with this newsgroup, anyway? In spite of
>Speedy's FUQ, this is a place where a few like-minded people get
>together and shoot the shit. I think we should diverge sometimes, just
>because we are here.

I don't honestly know, was wonder myself when Mare started. Just can't pass
up an oppurtunity to "set someone straight" ;-)

>Maybe if
>we fix the things that really are problems then we won't be worried
>about other people's butts. We won't have time.

Hell we wouldn't have time to eat either.

Scott

Tall Thin Jones

Jul 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/14/98
-=> Quoting Scott Jenkins to Tall Thin Jones <=-

>Maybe if
>we fix the things that really are problems then we won't be worried
>about other people's butts. We won't have time.
>

SJ> Hell we wouldn't have time to eat either.

Prioritize! ;)

But, really, there are more important things in the world than who
has sex with whom, or the species of the whom. There are more important
things than the color of the hats worn by the Vietnamese people. There
are more important things than who inhales, eats, or injects a
mind-altering substance. All the money spent trying to deter these
unimportant activities is wasted, once because it does no good even if
the efforts are successful, twice because we have much more pressing
needs, like full employment, cheap clean energy, a few other things.

... You're 17 and I'm 35. You don't KNOW what "Obsession" is!