Interminable meetings

Niklas Karlsson

Apr 9, 2021, 7:37:13 AM4/9/21
Our meeting arranger the other day was a bit funnier than I suspect she
had intended: "For the first time, we finished before the end of time."

It's true that these meetings tend to drag out, but I don't think she
intended to be quite THAT sarcastic about it.

(Almost all of us are ESL speakers, but from diverse backgrounds, so
English is usually the working language.)

Niklas
--
Kids have it easy today. All they have to listen to is stories about
how back in the '70s we had to listen to stories about how bad it was