Another permanent recovery

Garrett Wollman

Nov 24, 2019, 6:00:40 PM11/24/19
Brian Kantor, late of these parts, died earlier this week. He retired
two years ago after working at UCSD for 47 years.

-GAWollman

wol...@bimajority.org| act to remove constraint from the future. This is

David Gersic

Nov 24, 2019, 8:45:34 PM11/24/19
On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 23:00:38 +0000 (UTC), Garrett Wollman <wol...@bimajority.org> wrote:
> Brian Kantor, late of these parts, died earlier this week. He retired
> two years ago after working at UCSD for 47 years.

Damn. That's sad to hear. I shall raise a toast to his memory later this evening.

Wojciech Derechowski

Nov 24, 2019, 11:30:49 PM11/24/19
On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 01:45:33 +0000, David Gersic wrote:
[...]
> I shall raise a toast to his memory later this evening.

I'm going to go to the zoo, and feed the ducks.

WD
--
Who is Entscheidungs and what is his problem?

Julian Macassey

Nov 25, 2019, 1:43:39 AM11/25/19
On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 23:00:38 +0000 (UTC),
Garrett Wollman <wol...@bimajority.org> wrote:
> Brian Kantor, late of these parts, died earlier this week. He retired
> two years ago after working at UCSD for 47 years.

Damn!

I remember an e-mail from Brian where he said: "Do you
still have that shitbag Willys?" He was referring to my Series II
109 Landrover.

Then earlier this year when I told him I had a Nissan
Leaf, he made a comment about me always driving ugly cars.

--
Philanthropy is the public relations arm of capitalism.

Niklas Karlsson

Nov 28, 2019, 4:18:14 PM11/28/19
On 2019-11-24, Garrett Wollman <wol...@bimajority.org> wrote:
> Brian Kantor, late of these parts, died earlier this week. He retired
> two years ago after working at UCSD for 47 years.
>
> -GAWollman

*raises calvados* Here's to you, Mr. Kantor. You are sorely missed.

Niklas
--
I think it's a beautiful day to go to the zoo and feed the ducks.
To the lions.