I aten't dead yet!

mikea

Aug 4, 2018, 5:27:03 PM8/4/18
* cluck cluck *!

--
one of the most asked questions at BSD booths at conferences/tradeshows is:
"So what kind of linux distribution is this?"
-- Felix, in a newsgroup not to be named

Bernard Peek

Aug 5, 2018, 7:58:58 AM8/5/18
On 04/08/2018 22:26, mikea wrote:
> * cluck cluck *!

<AOL>Cluck!</AOL>

Juergen Nickelsen

Aug 28, 2018, 10:40:48 AM8/28/18
mikea <mi...@mikea.ath.cx> writes:

> * cluck cluck *!

* cluck *

--
It's all about bossing computers around. Users have to say "please".
Programmers get to say "do what I want NOW or the hard disk gets it".

Andrew

Sep 6, 2018, 1:48:55 PM9/6/18
On Sat, 04 Aug 2018 16:26:18 -0500, mikea wrote:

> * cluck cluck *!

<click>

--

Andrew

Jonathan H N Chin

Dec 18, 2018, 8:30:24 PM12/18/18
mikea <mi...@mikea.ath.cx> wrote:
> * cluck cluck *!

I aten't deads tooo!

Hard to tell but seems it might be a decade since I last checked in.
How time flies.

-jonathan

ps. I have a few unworn adminspotting T-shirts and sweaters that I don't
think I'm ever going to use if anyone wants to make me an offer. :-)

--
Jonathan H N Chin, 2 dan
computer systems mangler (recovered)

"respondeo etsi mutabor" -- Rosenstock-Huessy

Jonathan H N Chin

Dec 20, 2018, 9:53:36 AM12/20/18
Michel <ab...@rubberchicken.nl> wrote:
> Q: Sizes?

XL. One each of: {grey,black}{sweater,t-shirt}

I think the black T is from Gaz's first run as it's gildan
rather than fruit of the loom.

-jonathan