跳至第一个未读帖子

Alan J. Wylie

未读,
2020年1月15日 14:43:152020/1/15
收件人
Satya <sat...@satyaonline.cjb.net> writes:

> If you've read
> Cvzcs ol fgebff,
> you'll notice that his character spawns in a
> zbanfgrel ng bar cbvag. Gurer vf n fpnel qrivy ba gur jnyy.

Sebz Gur Ncbpnylcfr Pbqrk: "Gur Erq Fxhyy phyg gnxvat gur
fvtugfrrvat ryringbe hc gur Ohew Xunyvsn jvgu n oynpx tbng naq n FPFV
pnoyr".

--
Alan J. Wylie https://www.wylie.me.uk/

Dance like no-one's watching. / Encrypt like everyone is.
Security is inversely proportional to convenience

-dsr-

未读,
2020年2月10日 12:08:052020/2/10
收件人
On 2020-01-15, Michel <ab...@rubberchicken.nl> wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 11:59:03 -0000 (UTC), Satya wrote:
>> If you've read
>> Cvzcs ol fgebff,
>> you'll notice that his character spawns in a
>> zbanfgrel ng bar cbvag. Gurer vf n fpnel qrivy ba gur jnyy.
>>
>> Charles, if you're reading this, :+1: :wave:
>
> Lbh zvtug nyfb unir abgvprq gung va uvf Ynhaqel frevrf, gur
> znva cebgntbavfg vf pnyyrq Obo Byvire Senapvf Ubjneq.
>
> VVEP ur hfrq gb unat bhg urer, ohg gung'f lrnef^Jqrpnqrf ntb.

I co-moderate his blog. It's a lot like any ostensibly single-subject
newsfroup, but without threading or a killfile or...

Every so often we discuss putting it on something with an NNTP backend.
Nothing much has actually happened.

-dsr-
0 个新帖子