Test with new tin

mikea

Apr 24, 2020, 4:25:03 PM4/24/20
This is only a test. Since I'm my newsadmin, I'm not particularly fascist.

--
In America, the question "Have you stopped beating your wife?" is a joke
demonstrating a logical fallacy. In Afghanistan, it appears to be implied

Julian Macassey

Apr 24, 2020, 9:28:11 PM4/24/20
On Fri, 24 Apr 2020 20:25:02 -0000 (UTC), mikea <mi...@mikea.ath.cx> wrote:
> This is only a test. Since I'm my newsadmin, I'm not particularly fascist.

I think it does what it says on the tin.

--
"i have over 4000 emails, pictures, addresses, sms... people just submitted
it. i don't know why. they 'trust me.' dumb fucks" - Mark Zuckerberg