I finally did it

Justin Chandler

Jul 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/4/00
On Wed, 05 Jul 2000 00:10:55 +0100, Lady Kayla
<lady...@suespammers.org> wrote:

>I handed in my resignation at work. Cow-orkers are now pissed off
>with me as it makes their jobs harder. Can't say as I care.
>
>Now I need to find a job. By my calculations my last day at work
>should be just before CCDE[1], then I have 2 weeks of holidays booked
>and paid for. So I'm going to need a job to start on August 15.
>
>Finger crossed and CVs going out in a constant stream.
>
>Wish me luck.

No, no, NO!

You don't quit until you have a better job all lined up, unless you
have such an economy that you're guaranteed work.

It's like dating- if you don't have a SO, you're not worth having.
(Not my perspective, but most girls I've gone after have held it.)
--
-=Justin=-
Sagittarius

Lady Kayla

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
I handed in my resignation at work. Cow-orkers are now pissed off
with me as it makes their jobs harder. Can't say as I care.

Now I need to find a job. By my calculations my last day at work
should be just before CCDE[1], then I have 2 weeks of holidays booked
and paid for. So I'm going to need a job to start on August 15.

Finger crossed and CVs going out in a constant stream.

Wish me luck.

Lady Kayla

[1] Clarecraft Discworld Event (Woolpit, Suffolk, UK)
--
Lady Kayla
The suespammers.org mail server is located in California; do not send

Lady Kayla

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
On Tue, 04 Jul 2000 23:16:07 GMT, sor...@NOSPAMlinuxmail.org (Justin
Chandler) wrote:
> No, no, NO!

Now, don't be bashful...

> You don't quit until you have a better job all lined up, unless you
> have such an economy that you're guaranteed work.

Normally, I wouldn't. I have never before quit a job without having
another to walk straight into. This time, though, I've had to put my
health first. Yes, I suffer from migraines - but this is getting
ridiculous. Up until 6 months ago I got maybe one a month, and the
odd headache. I'm currently at the stage of a continual headache (and
I mean _all_ the time) and at least two migraines a week. Nothing
else in my life has changed, just this damned job.

We talked it over, and even though money will be tighter if I don't
get a job straight away, we _can_ manage well enough for a while.

> It's like dating- if you don't have a SO, you're not worth having.

*boggle* That's like the attitude a friend of mine used to have - I
could never understand it. But then I'm a jealous and possessive
bitch, and can't stand even _thinking_ about his exes.

> (Not my perspective, but most girls I've gone after have held it.)

Congratulations, you just "met" someone who thinks that attitude is a
load of bollocks :)

Lady Kayla

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
On Wed, 05 Jul 2000 01:22:13 +0100, Lady Kayla
<lady...@suespammers.org> wrote:
(following up to myself, whatever next?)

>Up until 6 months ago I got maybe one a month, and the
> odd headache.

I'll clarify, mostly on a weekend and usually triggered by caffeine
deprivation :/

Zebee Johnstone

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
In alt.sysadmin.recovery on Tue, 04 Jul 2000 23:16:07 GMT

Justin Chandler <sor...@NOSPAMlinuxmail.org> wrote:

>It's like dating- if you don't have a SO, you're not worth having.
>(Not my perspective, but most girls I've gone after have held it.)

OK.. so it's TTSNBN however...

With dating it's more a byproduct I think.

Men who are "taken" seem to be calmer and happier. Ones who aren't
come across as desperate far too often :)

Zebee
- who has no idea if the same is true of women, mote in own eye and
all that.

Justin Chandler

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
<lady...@suespammers.org> wrote:

>On Tue, 04 Jul 2000 23:16:07 GMT, sor...@NOSPAMlinuxmail.org (Justin
>Chandler) wrote:
>> No, no, NO!
>
>Now, don't be bashful...

Okay!

>> You don't quit until you have a better job all lined up, unless you
>> have such an economy that you're guaranteed work.
>
>Normally, I wouldn't. I have never before quit a job without having
>another to walk straight into. This time, though, I've had to put my
>health first. Yes, I suffer from migraines - but this is getting
>ridiculous. Up until 6 months ago I got maybe one a month, and the
>odd headache. I'm currently at the stage of a continual headache (and
>I mean _all_ the time) and at least two migraines a week. Nothing
>else in my life has changed, just this damned job.

Good fo you. If the job hurts, it's time for a new job.

>We talked it over, and even though money will be tighter if I don't
>get a job straight away, we _can_ manage well enough for a while.

Oh. I didn't realize you were a two-income partnership. My bad.

>> It's like dating- if you don't have a SO, you're not worth having.
>

>*boggle* That's like the attitude a friend of mine used to have - I
>could never understand it. But then I'm a jealous and possessive
>bitch, and can't stand even _thinking_ about his exes.

Me, too! I thought I was just a freak.

>> (Not my perspective, but most girls I've gone after have held it.)
>

>Congratulations, you just "met" someone who thinks that attitude is a
>load of bollocks :)

Too bad:
1. you're taken
2. you're prolly at least 2000 miles from here
3. you're prolly old enough to
a. be a felony to hook up with for me.
b. make me feel like the old "Mrs. Robinson" scenario...

--
-=Justin=-
Warriors, warriors we call ourselves.

Zebee Johnstone

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
In alt.sysadmin.recovery on Wed, 05 Jul 2000 04:02:59 GMT

Justin Chandler <sor...@NOSPAMlinuxmail.org> wrote:

>Too bad:
>1. you're taken
>2. you're prolly at least 2000 miles from here
>3. you're prolly old enough to
> a. be a felony to hook up with for me.
> b. make me feel like the old "Mrs. Robinson" scenario...

Which is the problem for us single (or mostly so) female sysadmins.
Too many unclued over 35s.

WHile midlife crisis means men date cute bimbos and ride
motorcycles, women are stuck with hot flushes....

Zebee
- too young for hot flushes and already have the motorcycle, does
this mean I need to find a cute bimbo? Here Thorfy.. Thorfy...

mlo...@area51.bcgsystems.com

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
em...@cactus.intern.iris-advies.com wrote:
> ObCaffeineDSW: that would make him a moderate coffee drinker at my
> current place of orking. If I drink less then 6 or so a day I find it
> hard to stay awake through the drudgery of it all.

6 cups or pots? 6 pots would be overkill, sort of. I find that I need 1.5
to 2 pots of coffee or 1 pot of strong Assam tea to get moving in the
morning. Another 2 or 3 as maintence over the rest of the day...

--
Silliness is the last refuge of the doomed. P. Opus
GAT d-- s:- a40 UL+++$ P++$ L+++$ E- W+++$ N++ K++ w---(++)$ O- M- V-- PS+

Chris Klein

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
In article <slrn8m5f62...@zipperii.zip.com.au>,

Zebee Johnstone <ze...@zip.com.au> wrote:

>WHile midlife crisis means men date cute bimbos and ride
>motorcycles, women are stuck with hot flushes....

Well, with that kind of luck, they should play more poker.

[batton the hatches! incoming!]

ObRecovery: Who out there is a closet wargamer? Two words:
Combat Mission. This game has robbed me of most of my weekday
evenings over the last two weeks. cdr over there has had to
listen to me blather about it constantly, as I try and scare up
some PBEM opponents.

--C

Chris Rovers

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
In article <slrn8m5k5c....@tertius.net.au>,
Thorfinn <thor...@tertius.net.au> wrote:
>In alt.sysadmin.recovery, on 5 Jul 2000 04:42:42 GMT

>Zebee Johnstone <ze...@zip.com.au> wrote:
>> WHile midlife crisis means men date cute bimbos and ride
>> motorcycles, women are stuck with hot flushes....
>
>Hrm. What's a hot flush? I think I vaguely know, but only really
>vaguely.

Sort of like a royal flush, but even better....

>--
>"I was playing poker the other night ... with Tarot cards. I got a
>full house and four people died."
> -- Steven Wright

See - sort of like that... your sigmonster understands, even if you don't,
Thorfy...

-cdr

--
Just because some over-paid peecee programmers can't write proper
software doesn't mean I have to compromise the Postfix architecture

Rudolf Schlatte

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
em...@cactus.intern.iris-advies.com () writes:

> mlo...@area51.bcgsystems.com <mlo...@area51.bcgsystems.com> wrote:
> >pots would be overkill, sort of.
>

> Usually yes, Y2k evening and clones thereof, no.

http://www.pvponline.com/archive.php3?archive=19990922

cdj...@ualberta.ca

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
em...@cactus.intern.iris-advies.com wrote:
[snip!]
> Cups, like the original post mentioned. Then again, define 'cup'. Mine
> is about 50cc I guess.

You mean 250, yes? The "standard" definition of "cup" is 250mL
(== cc), but standard coffee cups are usually somewhat larger. To put
what 50cc is into context, if you consume 6 cups at 50cc, you've consumed
somewhat less than a can of Coke (355mL)'s volume of coffee. Hmm. Any
coffee where only 300 mL keeps you going the whole day has gotta be a
kicker, and I've gotta get me some.

David Scheidt

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
cdj...@ualberta.ca wrote:

: em...@cactus.intern.iris-advies.com wrote:
: [snip!]
:> Cups, like the original post mentioned. Then again, define 'cup'. Mine
:> is about 50cc I guess.

: You mean 250, yes? The "standard" definition of "cup" is 250mL
: (== cc), but standard coffee cups are usually somewhat larger. To put

Except on coffee pots. My "12-cup" coffee put holds 72 (us) fl oz., which 9
(us) fl cups. I drink about 1.5 L coffe/day these days, which is a marked
decline from my high of at least 3 quarts my junior year in college.

--
dsch...@enteract.com
Ketchup, therefore, shows both thixotropic and pseudoplastic rheological

mlo...@area51.bcgsystems.com

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
em...@cactus.intern.iris-advies.com wrote:
>>6 cups or pots?
>
> Cups, like the original post mentioned. Then again, define 'cup'. Mine
> is about 50cc I guess.
>
>>pots would be overkill, sort of.
>
> Usually yes, Y2k evening and clones thereof, no.

8 Fluid ounces. USofFreakingA ounces, for you people from place other
than .us

Unless my mental conversion thing (230ml =~ 1 cup) is _way_ off, that's
about 1/4 of a cup. If you have a _big_ cup, I suspect it's closer to
500cc...

mlo...@area51.bcgsystems.com

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
Chris Klein <stripe...@ennui.biomass.to> wrote:
> ObRecovery: Who out there is a closet wargamer? Two words:
> Combat Mission. This game has robbed me of most of my weekday
> evenings over the last two weeks. cdr over there has had to
> listen to me blather about it constantly, as I try and scare up
> some PBEM opponents.

OK, do you mean:
1) Some sort of Video Game [1]
b) A game played on a computer [2]
III) Some game played with chunks of lead and/or Plastic
four) Some game played on an oddly marked map with small counter of some
sort with cryptic messages on the counters?

I plead guilty on counts b, III and four. Not a video player however.

[1] Any non turn based computer game in this context. Any game with "real
time" in the description is a video game, IMAO.
[2] Turn based games in this context.

Arvid Grøtting

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
cdj...@ualberta.ca writes:

> You mean 250, yes? The "standard" definition of "cup" is 250mL

> (== cc), but standard coffee cups [...]

Please don't measure coffee in terms of water content[1], but in terms of
coffee bean content and/or caffeine content.

My 3 cl double espresso[2] may contain as much coffee as your 50 cl jug.
I'm not saying it does, only that it may. Depending on the coffee in
the jug, that is.

[1] aka "volume"
[2] aka "ristretto"
--

Arvid

BTW: What's the recommended pinout for a 400V TP etherkiller?

cdj...@ualberta.ca

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
Arvid Grųtting <arv...@regina.uio.no> wrote:
> Please don't measure coffee in terms of water content[1], but in terms of
> coffee bean content and/or caffeine content.

Agreed, that's the better way to do it, but as it's rather more
difficult to do this....

> My 3 cl double espresso[2] may contain as much coffee as your 50 cl jug.
> I'm not saying it does, only that it may. Depending on the coffee in
> the jug, that is.

If it's got at least 6x the caffeine concentration, yes.

Tanuki the Raccoon-dog

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
In <slrn8m5f62...@zipperii.zip.com.au>, Zebee Johnstone
<ze...@zip.com.au> said

>WHile midlife crisis means men date cute bimbos and ride
>motorcycles, women are stuck with hot flushes....

So do like one of my female ex-cow-orkers, and claim that she
had power-surges rather than hot flushes...
--
!Raised Tails! -:Tanuki:-
http://www.canismajor.demon.co.uk/index.html

Stuffed Crust

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
em...@cactus.intern.iris-advies.com blatt:

> ObCaffeineDSW: that would make him a moderate coffee drinker at my
> current place of orking. If I drink less then 6 or so a day I find it
> hard to stay awake through the drudgery of it all.

[blank sare of someone who not only hates coffee but has been completely
caffeine free for the past two years save an occasional chocolate binge]

- Pizza
--
Solomon Peachy pi...@fucktheusers.org
I ain't broke, but I'm badly bent.

Chris Klein

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
In article <sm6o0s7...@news.supernews.com>,

<mlo...@area51.bcgsystems.com> wrote:
>OK, do you mean:
>1) Some sort of Video Game [1]
>b) A game played on a computer [2]
>III) Some game played with chunks of lead and/or Plastic
>four) Some game played on an oddly marked map with small counter of some
>sort with cryptic messages on the counters?
>
>[1] Any non turn based computer game in this context. Any game with "real
>time" in the description is a video game, IMAO.
>[2] Turn based games in this context.

Since you asked... (I was leaving the details to $SEARCH_ENGINE_OF_CHOICE)

<plug degree="Blatant" type="Recovery">

(b), to be exact. But with lineage traced back through both (III) and
(four).

See, someone finally said 'Hey, why don't we take all the detail and
research and background of all those tabletop/computer hex-based wargames
out there, throw the thing into a 3D engine, where suddenly we can do
all sorts of computationally intensive things like precise LOS,
tank penetration rules and so forth.'

I agree with your "real time" comment - RTS's are mouse-dexterity
micromanagement contests. No, this puppy is still orders-phase/
action-phase turn-based, but the action-phase is 60 seconds of
"real" time (more like VCR playback time). Graphical quality is
more than enough for some astounding visuals.

Like I refered to above.. enter 'Combat Mission' into whatever search
engine floats your boat.

</plug>

--C

Juergen Nieveler

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
cdj...@ualberta.ca wrote in <8jvqip$7ri$1...@pulp.srv.ualberta.ca>:

> If it's got at least 6x the caffeine concentration, yes.

You drank some of Pitrs' coffee, huh?

--
Juergen Nieveler
Support the ban of Dihydrogen Monoxide: http://www.dhmo.org/

Juergen Nieveler

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
pi...@fucktheusers.org (Stuffed Crust) wrote in <8jvs5d$ubf$1
@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>:

>[blank sare of someone who not only hates coffee but has been completely
> caffeine free for the past two years save an occasional chocolate binge]

What's that heathen doing here in the Monastery?

Next time he's going to tell us that Java is a programming language....

Stuffed Crust

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
Juergen Nieveler blatt:

>>[blank sare of someone who not only hates coffee but has been completely
>> caffeine free for the past two years save an occasional chocolate binge]

> What's that heathen doing here in the Monastery?

Not by choice, mind you. I got tired of severe stomach pains.
(Coffee is still vile and yucky. But it smells sooooo good..)

> Next time he's going to tell us that Java is a programming language....

It's nice to see that Java is finally going back to its roots --
Programmable toaster ovens. With Internet access.

Now Java*script* isn't a language. Blech.

cdj...@ualberta.ca

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
Juergen Nieveler <niev...@netcologne.de> wrote:
> cdj...@ualberta.ca wrote in <8jvqip$7ri$1...@pulp.srv.ualberta.ca>:
> > If it's got at least 6x the caffeine concentration, yes.
> You drank some of Pitrs' coffee, huh?

Oddly enough, I don't actually drink coffee (nor most kinds of
tea, although I do have a box of green tea on my box, that I really should
use up). I prefer hot chocolate, with lots of whipped cream, and gobs of
vanilla powder and chocolate shavings on top. Mmmm.

About the only thing that could induce me to switch would be some
of the aforementioned ultraconcentrated coffee.

--
"Adulthood is the realization that stupidity is permanent and terminal....
There's different degrees, and some people are better at hiding it than

cdj...@ualberta.ca

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
Juergen Nieveler <niev...@netcologne.de> wrote:
> pi...@fucktheusers.org (Stuffed Crust) wrote in <8jvs5d$ubf$1
> @nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>:

> >[blank sare of someone who not only hates coffee but has been completely

> > caffeine free for the past two years save an occasional chocolate binge]

> What's that heathen doing here in the Monastery?

Burn him!

> Next time he's going to tell us that Java is a programming language....

<twitch>
<twitch>
<veins start throbbing>

JAVA IS AN EVIL HERETICAL TOOL OF THE DEVIL INCARNATE!

<twitch>

Sorry. I return you to your regularly-scheduled monastery. This
outburst has absolutely nothing to do with what I've been employed for,
for the last two months. Nothing at all. Doctor, do you have any more of
those nice pills?

Stuffed Crust

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
cdj...@ualberta.ca blatt:

> About the only thing that could induce me to switch would be some
> of the aforementioned ultraconcentrated coffee.

Turkish coffee.

Though the usual rule of thumb is to not drink the sludge on the bottom
[third] of the cup, many consider it to be the best part.

Devin Ganger

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
In article <8k038e$gbq$1...@pulp.srv.ualberta.ca>, cdj...@ualberta.ca wrote:

> although I do have a box of green tea on my box

I am NOT even going there.

Nope, nope, not me.

ObASR: I have to fly to Hawaii next week for my job. Oh, darn.

--
Devin L. Ganger

LooseChanj

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
"Zebee Johnstone" <ze...@zip.com.au> wrote in message

> Men who are "taken" seem to be calmer and happier. Ones who aren't
> come across as desperate far too often :)

One could say the same thing for the employed. Except for the
calmer/happier part in some cases.
--
"Ok, so there's a slight difference between being shot at by a SAM, and
getting shot at by a blunderbuss; but either way, you're still getting shot

cdj...@ualberta.ca

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
Devin Ganger <de...@caesar.sctconsulting.com> wrote:
> In article <8k038e$gbq$1...@pulp.srv.ualberta.ca>, cdj...@ualberta.ca wrote:
> > although I do have a box of green tea on my box

> I am NOT even going there.
> Nope, nope, not me.

Absolutely no need for a pole, 10' or otherwise.

The green tea is in a box, on top of my desktop computer. Erm.
No, just the teabags. Erm. Never mind....

Devin Ganger

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
In article <u5f7msg01vh316bp3...@4ax.com>, Randy the Random wrote:

>de...@caesar.sctconsulting.com (Devin Ganger) leaked to the aliens:

>>ObASR: I have to fly to Hawaii next week for my job. Oh, darn.

>Say hello to Frossie, eh?

Hey, that's right. She's in that neck of the water.

I'll have to see if it's possible to meet her for drinks, but my schedule
is fly in on Monday, fly home on Wednesday.

All so I can install Tuxedo on HP-UX.

Yecccch.

--
Devin L. Ganger

[reposted because of HipClone cancel]

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00

Okay!

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
Subject: cmsg cancel <3962b2a4.775671@news-server>
From: sor...@NOSPAMlinuxmail.org (Justin Chandler)
NewsGroups: alt.sysadmin.recovery
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 18:00:36 GMT

cancel

LooseChanj

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
Subject: cmsg cancel <39639d43$1...@goliath.newsfeeds.com>
From: "LooseChanj" <Loose...@aol.com>
NewsGroups: alt.sysadmin.recovery
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 17:59:12 GMT

cancel

Lady Kayla [reposted because of HipClone cancel]

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00

Subject: cmsg cancel <3n9iOW5j1zCYCO...@4ax.com>
From: Lady Kayla <lady...@suespammers.org>
NewsGroups: alt.sysadmin.recovery
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 18:00:49 GMT

cancel

[reposted because of HipClone cancel]

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00

Subject: cmsg cancel <8F68D3447juerg...@127.0.0.1>
From: niev...@netcologne.de (Juergen Nieveler)
NewsGroups: alt.sysadmin.recovery
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 17:59:22 GMT

cancel

[reposted because of HipClone cancel]

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00

Subject: cmsg cancel <8F68D47FFjuerg...@127.0.0.1>

From: niev...@netcologne.de (Juergen Nieveler)
NewsGroups: alt.sysadmin.recovery

Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 17:59:24 GMT

cancel

[reposted because of HipClone cancel]

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00

Subject: cmsg cancel <8jvek3$o42$1...@ennui.biomass.to>
From: stripe...@ennui.biomass.to (Chris Klein)
NewsGroups: alt.sysadmin.recovery
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 18:00:01 GMT

cancel

[reposted because of HipClone cancel]

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00

Subject: cmsg cancel <8jvg4t$o5l$1...@ennui.biomass.to>
From: cdrove...@ennui.biomass.to (Chris Rovers)
NewsGroups: alt.sysadmin.recovery
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 17:59:58 GMT

cancel

[reposted because of HipClone cancel]

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00

Subject: cmsg cancel <8jviq0$am6$1...@pulp.srv.ualberta.ca>
From: cdj...@ualberta.ca
NewsGroups: alt.sysadmin.recovery
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 17:59:52 GMT

cancel

David Scheidt [reposted because of HipClone cancel]

From: David Scheidt <dsch...@enteract.com>
Newsgroups: alt.sysadmin.recovery
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 17:59:50 GMT

cancel

Stuffed Crust [reposted because of HipClone cancel]

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00

Subject: cmsg cancel <8jvs5d$ubf$1...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>
From: Stuffed Crust <pi...@fucktheusers.org>
NewsGroups: alt.sysadmin.recovery
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 17:59:39 GMT

cancel

[reposted because of HipClone cancel]

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00

</plug>

--C

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
Subject: cmsg cancel <8jvsgr$odk$1...@ennui.biomass.to>
From: stripe...@ennui.biomass.to (Chris Klein)
NewsGroups: alt.sysadmin.recovery
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 17:59:38 GMT

cancel

Stuffed Crust [reposted because of HipClone cancel]

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
Juergen Nieveler blatt:

Subject: cmsg cancel <8k0174$9rc$1...@slb6.atl.mindspring.net>
From: Stuffed Crust <pi...@fucktheusers.org>