Aviator(tm) mailing list

Aviator mailing list admin

Jun 10, 1991, 9:42:43 PM6/10/91
I have created a mailing list of, by, and for users of Aviator (tm),
the flight simulation program from Artificial Horizons, Inc. Aviator
runs on Sun workstations with the GX graphics accelerator option. The
list is unmoderated at present, and is unaffiliated with AHI.

Its charter is simply to facilitate communication among users of
Aviator. Note that it is *not* intended to communicate with the
*providers* of Aviator; other email addresses, listed below, should be
used for that.

Send administrative messages, including requests to be added to or
dropped from the list, to:

aviator...@ICDwest.Teradyne.COM

Send submissions to:

avi...@ICDwest.Teradyne.COM

All mail received at the submission address will be reflected to all
the subscribers of the list. If the list eventually becomes
unmanageably large, I will petition for the creation of a newsgroup to
carry the traffic.

Questions regarding the availability of Aviator, or technical requests
for changes in the program, should be directed to the authors at:

aviator-...@AHI.COM
and aviato...@AHI.COM
--
Jim Hickstein, Teradyne, Inc., San Jose CA
aviator...@ICDwest.Teradyne.COM