Aneyd Al Durah should leave her far from the gp

1 view

Annie W. Stefanich

Nov 8, 2007, 2:32:08 PM11/8/07
Reply by email, filling out this form and emailing it to me.
Trimming off the rest of this post is unnecessary.

I will guarantee anonymity except in cases of blatant abuse.
I will achieve anonymity by tallying the results in
uncorrelated tabulations and then deleting the emails.
(I know this loses interesting correlation data, but if
resondents want anonymity it's hard to avoid.)
I know that this anonymity promise depends on trust and that
you have no particular reason to trust me. Someday, I hope.
I will post results Saturday.

xxxxxxxx beginning of survey xxxxxxxx

yes( ) ( )no Should RoadRunner be subjected to some kind of UDP?
yes( ) ( )no ... active UDP (cancels) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... passive UDP (drop messages) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... all-groups UDP? (as opposed to specific groups)
yes( ) ( )no Are you a Usenet sysadmin? How big:_ How long:_
yes( ) ( )no Should another server be subjected to UDP? Who:_
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used more often?
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used less often?
yes( ) ( )no Would you have answered this survey without anonymity?

xxxxxxxx end of survey xxxxxxxx

--
with one leg, he must have
cut off the leg of some other person in another life?"
"No, Lobsang, it does not. It means that the man needed
to be poor, and needed to suffer the loss of one leg so that
he could learn his lesson. If you have to study figures you
take your slate and your abacus. If you are going to study
carving you take a knife and a piece of wood. You take tools
suitable for the task in hand. So it is with the type of body
we have, the body and our life circumstances are the most
suitable for the task we have to overcome."
I thought of the old monk who had died, he was always
bewailing his "bad Kharma", wondering what he had done
to deserve such a hard life. "Ah, yes, Lobsang," said my
Guide, reading my thoughts, "the unenlightened always
bemoan the workings of Kharma. They do not realize that
they are sometimes the victims of the bad acts of others,
and though they suffer unjustly now, yet in a later life they
wil1 have full recompense. Again I say to you, Lobsang,
you cannot judge a man's evolution by his present status
on Earth, nor can you condemn him as evil because he
seems to be in difficulties. Nor should you condemn, for
until you have all the facts, which you cannot have in this
life, you have no sound judgment."
The voice of the temple trumpets echoing through the
halls and corridors summoned us from our talk to attend
the evening service.