PERQemu v0.5.5 now available

Skeezics

Feb 19, 2024, 3:37:40 PMFeb 19
Announcing the latest update to PERQemu! Version 0.5.5 is a feature release that adds several new capabilities:

* An initial whack at implementing the Ethernet driver (OIO)
* Canon laser printer interface (OIO)
* CLI screenshots are re-enabled
* Numerous little bug fixes and enhancements, documentation updates, etc.

In addition, new source and binary floppies for the CPrint package for POS F.15 are available in the PERQmedia archive as well. The bundled hard disk images distributed with PERQemu have been updated so Canon printing is available out of the box; other OS images will be updated eventually.