Wanted: PERQ Workstation

Dash

Dec 3, 2012, 3:13:46 PM12/3/12
Hello,

I am searching for a PERQ workstation and am prepared to pay a very high price for any potentially available unit. I am based in the UK and would be able to collect it from anywhere on the mainland or pay for international shipping. In addition to, or as an alternative to, a cash payment I can also trade 1970s IBM 5100 series computers and equipment.

Thanks for your time.

ksh...@gmail.com

May 12, 2013, 5:59:35 PM5/12/13
If you are still interested in a PERQ T2, I have a complete workstation including manuals and disks I would sell.
thanks
Jeff

Render

Jul 11, 2013, 5:43:57 PM7/11/13
Hello,

Yes I am interested. Is the system still available?

Thanks

Dash

Jul 16, 2013, 7:26:56 PM7/16/13
On Sunday, May 12, 2013 10:59:35 PM UTC+1, ksh...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi there. Thanks for getting back. Yeah still looking for one. How can I reach you?

jeffcr...@mac.com

Aug 1, 2013, 9:56:30 PM8/1/13
email or call 443 529 3400 EST

Dash

Aug 2, 2013, 5:20:43 PM8/2/13
Hi Jeff. Thanks for writing in. I have just sent you an email. Cheers.

dun...@paddleslapper.com

Nov 10, 2015, 9:13:09 AM11/10/15
On Friday, 2 August 2013 22:20:43 UTC+1, Dash wrote:
> Hi Jeff. Thanks for writing in. I have just sent you an email. Cheers.

I have an old PERQ (not sure which version) that was last powered about 20 years ago and did work (then). I can even remember the password, mainly because of the awkward story around it. It's in Bedford if anyone wants it and can collect it. Will need a week's notice or so as it is in my old house, where my ex-partner will be delighted to see the back of it.

Richard

Nov 10, 2015, 12:52:47 PM11/10/15

Duncan, I sent you a private email. Please check your spam folder if
you don't see it in your inbox.

dun...@paddleslapper.com spake the secret code
<e8e2dd54-f6fa-4b95...@googlegroups.com> thusly:
This would be a great addition to my Computer Graphics Museum. I have
a friend in the area who can pick it up for me. Please contact me by
email to work something out. Thanks!
The Computer Graphics Museum <http://computergraphicsmuseum.org>
Legalize Adulthood! (my blog) <http://legalizeadulthood.wordpress.com>