Robert D. Davis' passing on March 8th

Al Kossow

Mar 22, 2007, 2:02:33 PM3/22/07
Here is part of a message sent this morning to me by Malcolm Shute

"It is with deep regret that I have to announce that Robert Davis' mother, Mrs Anne Davis,
has just telephoned me to say that Robert died unexpectedly on the morning of March 8th."

The PERQ community has been asked to help preseve his collection by his family.
I am willing to help coordinate this effort, but being in California, this is
difficult. Is there someone closer to MD that could help with this? The Museum
would be happy to accept some part of the hardware and could be a repository
for any documentation and software.

If you can help, please email me at my computerhistory.org email adr, which can be
found on the CHM staff web page, which also has my office phone number.