Wanted PDP-8

Tom Hunter

Nov 24, 2020, 8:34:39 AM11/24/20
I am looking to buy a complete and working DEC PDP-8 series in good cosmetic condition.

Specifically the following models in this order of prefence:

PDP-8/F
PDP-8/M
PDP-8/E
PDP-8/L
PDP-8/I

I would also consider non-working machines which can be fixed with moderate effort, but not beaten up machines with damaged or missing front panels.

Could you please let me know if you are aware of anyone willing to sell such a machine to a good new home.

I am happy to pay a reasonable price for the right PDP-8, so a seller won't be disappointed. I would organize pickup and shipping.

Thanks and best regards
Tom Hunter