Effective February 22, 2024, Google Groups will no longer support new Usenet content. Posting and subscribing will be disallowed, and new content from Usenet peers will not appear. Viewing and searching of historical data will still be supported as it is done today.

Wanted: PDP-8/f or m (with or without cards)

Thomas Moss

Nov 10, 2020, 12:00:02 AM11/10/20
Hi All,

I'm looking for a PDP-8/f or m. At a minimum I'd like the chassis with
PSU, front panel, and backplane as I already have enough spare OMNIBUS
boards to build up a basic system, although I'd still be interested in the
boards if you have any.

Depending on the configuration and condition there's a few things I'd
consider trading, namely my PDP-11/34a, AlphaStation DS10, Intel MDS 231,
and KIM-1.

I'm in the UK but would be prepared to ship some of systems
internationally; I can build crates and such.

Regards,
-Tom

mo...@sdf.org
SDF Public Access UNIX System - https://sdf.org