Programatically creating Unix disk images

Jonathan Harston

Apr 4, 2021, 3:58:45 PM4/4/21
Are there any Windows tools that can create PDP11 Unix v5/v6/v7
disk images and import files into them. Non-interactively so I can
create a batch file of actions to do and just double-click to build
and disk image in one go.

I've been using putr for doing this to create RT11 images, a batch file
with:
putr < listofcommands.txt
with listofcommands.txt containing for example
init jghdisk.dsk /rx24 /rt11
mount rt: jghdisk.dsk
copy files\kbdtest.sav rt:kbdtst.sav
...etc...
dismount rt:
exit

I'm looking for something similiar so I can batch run to create a
disk image automagically without having to do everything manually.

jgh