Swap Vax/PDP-11 stuff for PDP-8 stuff in UK

moor...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2021, 3:39:45 PM3/25/21
After some years of collecting DEC stuff I have decided to limit myself to just the PDP-8 and hopefully with the extra focus will actually get something running.
I was planning to put my Vax/PDP-11 items on ebay but thought it worth asking if there was any interest in swapping any of these items for PDP-8 parts.
I can't list everything now but have Vax 4000/705a, MicroVax II, a couple of PDP-11/53 chasis and possibly a PDP-11/83, plus lots of other odds and ends.

Gordon Henderson

Mar 25, 2021, 5:01:47 PM3/25/21
In article <e668be1b-c98f-47fc...@googlegroups.com>,
I have a PDP-8/a with 16KW core and a VictorS solid state memory board...

Drop me an email if interested.

Cheers,

-Gordon