zip/unzip for PDP11 Unix

Jonathan Harston

Aug 21, 2023, 7:11:09 PMAug 21
Has anybody written zip/unzip utilities for PDP11 Unix?
I've done about an hour's searching and haven't found
anything, InfoZip has been ported to a huge number of
platforms (I have and use the CP/M version), but there
doesn't seem to be anything for any PDP11 platform.

If there isn't, I may have a bash at porting some of my
own code.

Johnny Billquist

Aug 22, 2023, 10:05:01 AMAug 22
I am not aware of any implementation. Feel free to do one.
It would also be cool to have for RSX... Preferrably one that also
understands file attributes as stored in ZIP from VMS... ;-)

Johnny