checking in/BAH

googlegroups jmfbah

Aug 3, 2020, 8:03:45 PM8/3/20
Library is open..sorta but it's got HORRIBLE new key
boards so thre will be many typin errors. I'm OK.
hope everyone else is. my login time is up. gotta go.

/BAH

Andy Valencia

Aug 3, 2020, 9:08:58 PM8/3/20
It makes me happy to see you old timers still dropping by.
Thank you!

Andy Valencia
Home page: https://www.vsta.org/andy/
To contact me: https://www.vsta.org/contact/andy.html

codescott

Aug 4, 2020, 11:29:53 PM8/4/20
This could be a trick! ;-)

It is difficult to believe that the /BAH message is *not* an echo...

--

"Is it a real message, or is it Memorex???"
Charles Richmond

Jeffrey Plum

Aug 8, 2020, 2:01:53 AM8/8/20
You are just makin us poor typists comfortable, dear lady.
Back in the day, I did a little work on PDp-11s, LSI-11s for
Perception Technology. TU-58s redefined the term slow.
I am a long time lurker and Admirer. Please take care,
be safe and be well,

Arthur Krewat

Aug 8, 2020, 6:40:02 PM8/8/20
On Monday, August 3, 2020 at 8:03:45 PM UTC-4, googlegroups jmfbah wrote:
Glad to hear you're OK ;)

jmfbah...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2020, 4:04:28 PM10/29/20
On Tuesday, August 4, 2020 at 11:29:53 PM UTC-4, codescott wrote:
> On 8/3/2020 7:03 PM, googlegroups jmfbah wrote:
> > Library is open..sorta but it's got HORRIBLE new key
> > boards so thre will be many typin errors. I'm OK.
> > hope everyone else is. my login time is up. gotta go.
> >

> This could be a trick! ;-)
>
> It is difficult to believe that the /BAH message is *not* an echo...
>
> --
>
> "Is it a real message, or is it Memorex???"
> Charles Richmond

I'm still here (library) and still wrestling with the fucking keyboards.
Do not buy flexible sungwoo keyboards unless you wish to
experience the feeling of typing tty33s crossed with slimey
plastic and wriggling contacts under the keys.

'ey, all.

/BAH

Rich Alderson

Oct 29, 2020, 9:45:23 PM10/29/20
"jmfbah...@gmail.com" <jmfbah...@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm still here (library) and still wrestling with the fucking keyboards.
> Do not buy flexible sungwoo keyboards unless you wish to
> experience the feeling of typing tty33s crossed with slimey
> plastic and wriggling contacts under the keys.

> 'ey, all.

Hey, Barb! Nice to see you! Welcome back!

--
Rich Alderson ne...@alderson.users.panix.com
Audendum est, et veritas investiganda; quam etiamsi non assequamur,