TOPS-10 PAL10 Documentation?

Steve Tockey

Sep 4, 2021, 1:14:30 AM9/4/21

Does anyone know where I can find documentation on TOPS-10 PAL10? Specifically, I am looking for the switch(es) to get PAL10 to produce output for CREF? I've web-searched as much as I can and came up empty on PAL10 documentation.

Thanks in advance,

-- steve

Lars Brinkhoff

Sep 4, 2021, 3:19:56 AM9/4/21
Steve Tockey wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can find documentation on TOPS-10 PAL10?
> Specifically, I am looking for the switch(es) to get PAL10 to produce
> output for CREF? I've web-searched as much as I can and came up empty
> on PAL10 documentation.

Maybe the source code is your best bet.
http://pdp-10.trailing-edge.com/cgi-bin/searchbyname?name=pal10.mac