ITS 1.0 3/19/67

Lars Brinkhoff

Nov 23, 2023, 1:01:47 AM11/23/23
Gerry Sussman's old ITS listing is being processed. A few pages are
now available from here:

https://github.com/PDP-6/ITS

Lars Brinkhoff

Nov 23, 2023, 2:25:38 AM11/23/23
Looking over the listing, I'm guessing the title date 3/19/67 hasn't
been kept up to date. From the definition of the PI channels, I can see
there's a spartan but useful set of devices supported: teletypes,
DECtape, 340 display, and GE consoles. What more could you ask? I'm
especially pleased the bagbiters are present.

Lars Brinkhoff

Dec 14, 2023, 2:43:33 AM12/14/23
The complete listing is now available. It's in the PDF files here:
https://github.com/PDP-6/ITS-138/tree/master/ITS-Listing

Lars Brinkhoff

Dec 17, 2023, 12:56:28 AM12/17/23
Lars Brinkhoff wrote:
> The complete listing is now available. It's in the PDF files here:
> https://github.com/PDP-6/ITS-138/tree/master/ITS-Listing

It has been typed in (twice!) by a group of volunteers, and it assembles
cleanly with an old version of the MIDAS assembler.

Lars Brinkhoff

Jan 1, 2024, 9:18:22 AMJan 1
Now it runs on a PDP-6 emulator. Happy New Year!