HAPPY DEC-20 DAY!

Rich Alderson

Dec 20, 2020, 10:31:24 PM12/20/20
And I wish each and every one of you a joyful Winter Solstice Festival of your
choosing.

--
Rich Alderson ne...@alderson.users.panix.com
Audendum est, et veritas investiganda; quam etiamsi non assequamur,

m. thompson

Dec 21, 2020, 8:43:59 PM12/21/20
I forgot to post yesterday that I booted the RICM's DECSYSTEM-2020 on DEC-20-2020. I booted TOPS-10 V7.03, I should have swapped the pack and booted TOPS-20 V4.1.

Rich Alderson

Dec 22, 2020, 10:27:36 PM12/22/20
"m. thompson" <michael.9...@gmail.com> writes:

> I forgot to post yesterday that I booted the RICM's DECSYSTEM-2020 on
> DEC-20-2020. I booted TOPS-10 V7.03, I should have swapped the pack and
> booted TOPS-20 V4.1.

Nice!

m. thompson

Dec 28, 2020, 8:30:03 PM12/28/20
Rich wrote the TOPS-20 installation tape for me on a TOAD because my HP 1/2" tape drive stopped writing tapes that the PDP-10 could read.