Follow up on my initial comment

Lee

Mar 31, 2014, 5:55:19 AM3/31/14
I goofed and it went to your email acct. Needless to say I got it back.

Hi Bill, when I right clicked on on the desktop nothing at all happened
and I
tried it many times with no luck at all. But thanks for the idea I am
up for
about anything to get stuff back where it works.

--
Lee US Army Retired
2004 Georgie Boy Cruise Master

Frank

Mar 31, 2014, 8:09:16 AM3/31/14
On 3/31/2014 5:55 AM, Lee wrote:
> I goofed and it went to your email acct. Needless to say I got it back.
>
> Hi Bill, when I right clicked on on the desktop nothing at all happened
> and I
> tried it many times with no luck at all. But thanks for the idea I am
> up for
> about anything to get stuff back where it works.
>
> BillW50 wrote:
> > If you have no icons on the desktop, you might have the view turned off.
> > Right click on the desktop and the context menu pops up. And select view
> > and make sure Show Desktop Icons is checked.

Back when I had Vista, I was often using the go back feature to set the
system to when it was working properly.

The screen right click, that I did not know about, also works in my Win 8.1