Ann Meffert you out there?

nad

Dec 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/12/98
You have a few friends missing you over in the gw newsgroup. Just
happened over there and saw your name.....Check it out...they really do
miss you.

Steve

Dec 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/12/98
Hi Ann!

Please tell me you didn't get a Dell?? <g>

Regards, Steve

Ann Meffert wrote in message <36733743...@worldnet.att.net>...
>Best thing about my GW experience was getting ALL of my money back

Ann Meffert

Dec 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/13/98
I'm still alive and kicking. I miss you guys, too. I've been scanning the
GW newsgroup in alt. sys.pc-clone, but haven't been back to the GW customer
newsgroups.
You know some things just never change. Same old problems and a few new
ones. Best thing about my GW experience was getting ALL of my money back
and meeting some very nice and extremely knowledgeable people. I went back
to the Tower newsgroup a minute ago, but didn't catch my name anywhere.
Did I miss something?
Thanks for the newsgroup post!

nad

Dec 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/13/98
The post is in the (gw) newsgroup. Just gw.

Ann Meffert

Dec 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/14/98
Hi. Thanks for the tip. I answered the gw newsgroup and updated
everyone. I'll pop in once in a while and post when I think I've got
something relevant to say. It really means a lot to me that you inquired!