old Gateway Manuals for sale

Timothy Brannan

Sep 17, 2014, 12:12:05 PM9/17/14
Hello All!

It has been at least 12 years since I last posted here. I used to be pretty active here back in the 90s.

I have some older Gateway 3-ring binder manuals I am selling on eBay that I am sure someone here might want. I am not asking for a lot for the either (starting bid $1.00).

Gateway 2000 486 computer manual (DX/2 50)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/161419441885

Gateway 2000 486 33 SX computer manual (with lots of extras)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/161419448993

They are used, obviously, but in great shape.

Thanks,

Tim

Ian

Oct 14, 2014, 1:56:27 PM10/14/14
Hello Tim,

I am the one who bought those manuals from you. (And nice to see you on here too.)

They fit in great with my 4DX2-66V desktop. One more step to make it a complete setup.