Scratch'n'dent

Ron Hardin

Feb 18, 2019, 6:01:22 PM2/18/19
I've been buying Factory Outlet Dells for a while. I notice I have much better
luck with scratch'n'dent laptops than refurbished ones (though they eventually
get fixed owing to keeping sending them back until it happens, but it's a hassle.).

Refurbished ones tend to have the original problem, whatever it was, that didn't
turn up in testing of the original return from new. Scratch'n'dent ones don't
have a functional problem in the first place, usually.
--
rhha...@mindspring.com