Anyone Still Around Here?

Boris

Oct 22, 2022, 10:07:10 PM10/22/22
...or are you frequenting the MSFT operating system newsgroups, XP, 7,
8x, 10, 11?

Or, the Dell Community Forums?

adule

Oct 25, 2022, 5:07:16 PM10/25/22
I drop by occasionally. Current project is an XPS 420 running linux in a
headless configuration. A goal is to find cpu and card cage fans quieter
than the stock fans. Fun project.

A Dule

Ant

Oct 25, 2022, 8:48:46 PM10/25/22
I'm here, but rarely use Dell's forums.
--
A slammy Diwali Monday with Apple software updates (where's iOS v15.7.1?), outside with crowds, online applications, etc. Will Tuesday be calm? "Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." --Ephesians 5:19-20
| |o o| |

Nasti Chestikov

Nov 2, 2022, 1:26:12 PM11/2/22
I dip in and out, I'm one of the originals here who called Tom Scales out for being a Dell employee posting pro-Dell bullshit 24/7.

The others here who fawned over every one of Tom's words labelled me a troll, of course.

Except when his paymasters dragged him off to pastures new, Tom was gone.......from posting 24/7 to nothing, just like that.

So transparent.

Nasti Chestikov

Nov 20, 2022, 12:16:46 PM11/20/22
On Wednesday, 2 November 2022 at 17:26:12 UTC, Nasti Chestikov wrote:

> I dip in and out, I'm one of the originals here who called Tom Scales out for being a Dell employee posting pro-Dell bullshit 24/7.
>
> The others here who fawned over every one of Tom's words labelled me a troll, of course.
>
> Except when his paymasters dragged him off to pastures new, Tom was gone.......from posting 24/7 to nothing, just like that.
>
> So transparent.

Any thoughts from Myers, Lewis or Hardin, these guys were pretty much 24/7 on here........once "Tom" went (yeah, I've identified him and he *is* a Dell bot then it all went quiet?

Come on guys, man up?

William R. Walsh

Nov 20, 2022, 5:25:58 PM11/20/22
Not really. Haven't been here in ages, and then as now, the place sure is a
ghost town. Funny how things change.

I'm only here now because I just put a new clock battery in my Dim8300 and
fired it up to make sure everything still worked. It's the last "active"
computer I've got that's set up to read and post to Usenet.

William

"Boris" <bo...@invalid.com> wrote in message

Nasti Chestikov

Dec 14, 2022, 1:03:01 PM12/14/22