Where can I find a replacement laptop keyboard from a company with a good rep?

1 view

Afraeileen

Aug 28, 2012, 4:30:17 AM8/28/12

I have a Dell Inspiron 1720 laptop and need a replacement keyboard.
Yesterday I spilled some liquid on it and it shorted out (thank God
nothing got in the internals).

My husband wont buy the keyboard if it isn't from some company with a
good reputation. That is what I get for marrying an engineer....

I tried NewEgg to no avail...

--
Afraeileen

cl...@snyder.on.ca

Aug 28, 2012, 9:53:21 PM8/28/12
I've had good luck with laptoz.com. Less than $20 and free
shipping. Bad part is they are out of stock on the white 1720
keyboard.