Re: buy and sell

1 view

BIG JOE :)

Aug 13, 2004, 10:09:28 AM8/13/04

---
Are you looking for other couples/singles in your area to hookup and have
fun with?
Why not try our singles/swingers pages.  100% FREE!  NO BullShit / NO CREDIT
CARDS

Hi

I found http://www.BuySellWeb.net and I use it as my pay system and finally I start making good profit. It is an easy to use e-commerce system, which can meet all your web transaction needs. Imagine combining eBay and PayPal with a free affiliate system second to none to create the perfect way for you to both buy and sell e-products and services that don't require shipping. http://www.BuySellWeb.net advanced multilingual system will allow you to Buy & Sell e-products and services in many languages and have an instant network of thousands of FREE Affiliates to help you sell your E-Products & Services all over the World. http://www.BuySellWeb.net is the World’s online multilingual E-Products & Services.

You can Buy or Rent a Web Design & Save your money!

I can Using http://www.BuySellWeb.net wonderful system to charge my customers credit card or pay pal etc for only 3.9% + $1.0

You can Buy and Sell any E-Products or Services in the following Categories
Businesses
CGI Scripts
Domain Names
E-Books
Games
Images & Logos
Internet
Java Scripts
Multimedia
MP3
Music
Other E-Products
PHP Scripts
Services
Software
Templates
Utilities & Drivers
Video and Movies
Web Design for Rent
Web Design for Sale
Web Hosting
Web Tools
and any other products and services that don't require shipping.
You can also Buy or Rent a Web Design and Save your money. As soon as I joined them I  got thousands of affiliates to help me sell my E-Products and Services.
You will get immediate FREE E-Commerce solution to sell your E-Product, FREE Shopping Cart with FREE secure credit card processing for your website. They have the best prices of E-Products and Services on the Internet. http://www.BuySellWeb.net is the most advanced secure payment system for your business on the web today.
Go to http://www.BuySellWeb.net NOW and start making real money.

Good luck!
Mike