Not a Solutions Manual post

Bob Eager

Sep 25, 2020, 4:12:50 AM9/25/20
Is theer anyone subscribing to this group who would actually like to talk
about something to do with ICL?

If so, please reply to this!

Nick Leverton

Oct 19, 2020, 8:27:03 AM10/19/20
In article <ht5n3vF...@mid.individual.net>,
Hi Bob, well I still have this group in my list though not checked very
often I'm afraid.

Nick

Bob Eager

Oct 19, 2020, 5:47:22 PM10/19/20
On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 12:27:02 +0000, Nick Leverton wrote:

> In article <ht5n3vF...@mid.individual.net>,
> Bob Eager <news...@eager.cx> wrote:
>>Is theer anyone subscribing to this group who would actually like to
>>talk about something to do with ICL?
>>
>>If so, please reply to this!
>
> Hi Bob, well I still have this group in my list though not checked very
> often I'm afraid.

It gets checked whenever I read news on my news client, so I see answers
pretty soon!

I used to use ICL 4130 (previously Elliott), a bit of 1900, and a LOT of
2900 (including an 'alternative' operating system).