Do you want to know about ISLAM,

Correct your information

Jun 23, 2001, 3:41:55 PM6/23/01

In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficentthe Most Merciful

. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

"Did you  think that  We had  created you  in

  play (without any  purpose), and  that you  would  not be brought back to Us?"

Dear friend

What do you know about Islam ?
Correct your information about Islam
Real And Pure Islam Is What You Need

Do you want to know about ISLAM,
the fastest growing religion in the World?
If yes, please visit this site :

        http://www.islam-guide.com

http://www.al-sunnah.com/        http://www.islamzine.com/

 http://www.why-islam.com/        http://www.sultan.org/

We ask Allaah to guide us all and help us all to follow the truth. Peace be upon those who follow true guidance.

 thanks

Brian Earp

Jun 23, 2001, 3:38:42 PM6/23/01

George

Jun 25, 2001, 10:39:22 AM6/25/01
I don't know but his game strategy seems to be ordering his players to
blow themselves up on buses taking a few innocents with him in the
process making sure they're never able to even consider converting.

--
www.angelfire.com/apes/scramble

Website last updated on 22nd June 2001

zoop

Jun 26, 2001, 3:17:37 PM6/26/01
this is for stamp collectors not for pathetic religious fanatics like you.......go preach your arabic garbage elsewhere!!!

Damien Lazell

Jun 27, 2001, 5:34:05 PM6/27/01
go forth and eat pork
"Correct your information" <yas...@mail.com> wrote in message news:9h2r33$4ep$1...@ns1.isu.net.sa...

In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficentthe Most Merciful

Roger T & Heather B

Jun 27, 2001, 9:28:38 PM6/27/01

"Damien Lazell"

We ask Allaah to guide us all and help us all to follow the truth.

^^^^^
Perhaps before spamming newsgroups you should learn how to spell the
name of your God.

Cheers
Roger, T.

danny

Jun 28, 2001, 3:17:48 AM6/28/01
I think Rabbi Cohen would be somewhat upset with me.

Danny

"Correct your information" <yas...@mail.com> wrote in message news:<9h2r33$4ep$1...@ns1.isu.net.sa>...

zoop

Jul 1, 2001, 3:11:07 AM7/1/01
GET LOST FANATIC......KEEP YOUR PATHETIC ISLAMIC SHIT AT HOME

Damien Lazell

Jul 1, 2001, 12:39:50 PM7/1/01
YES THAT WOULD BE JEDI
"Roger T & Heather B" <roge...@islandnet.com> wrote in message

protocol13

Jul 10, 2001, 1:02:55 AM7/10/01
Is Islam a soccer team? Do they worship a meteorite as a soccer ball?  Do they have Mohammed and his wives plus underage women as part of their soccer team?  Does Islam soccer team believe in conquering the world with peaceful bombs?

In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficentthe Most Merciful <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />