WHO RUN USA ?

Bruce

Oct 27, 2001, 4:18:10 AM10/27/01
John Blake wrote:

> When it comes to hypocrisy, USA is a world leader. Forget about it.

Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black...

> If you want to make the USA do something, lobby (petition) your
> political representative. What do you expect us football fans to do
> about it? Have a quiet word like, in GWB or Powell's ear and threaten
> to send over English football fans to Washington? Like he will give a
> monkey's! They are in ultra paranoia mode at the moment and if it
> ain't waving a flag and singing Star Spangled Banner it's gonna get
> shot and questions can be asked later if there is any time.

Perhaps you ought to go have a word with Sir Blair.

It's also clear you know about as much about America as the original
poster knows about the true Islamic religion. Anyone that has had the
book of Islam explained in it's original language will see that it is
NOT a religion of "peace", but death and violence. How else could one
take the instruction to KILL any who will not convert to it's tennents.

And as for "attacking Afghanistan"... We are NOT attacking
"Afghanistan"
but the den of thieves, murderers, and drug dealers that "RUN" the
country.
you know ?! The ones that beat their women, poison those emergency
rations
that we are taking so much care to try and get into the hands of the
starving
citizens - and then LIE about it and blame US for doing it... That
REALLY
shows an honest desire to make their citizens' life better. I guess
that
they figure if THEY (the taliban) kill them they will be doing them a
favor
as the 70 virgins will be there to console the dead. WHAT A LAUGH!!!
They are power hungry bastards that will do ANYTHING (even kill their
own
people) in order to stay in power...

The Taliban and Osama Bin-Laden are evil blood thirsty murderers that
don't
deserve to have ANY power at all much less RULE over a country, and had
it
not been for the GREED of the Taliban - Bin Laden wouldn't have been
able
to BUY THEM OUT, and chances are Afghanistan wouldn't be suffering the
cruelity of it's self proclaimed leaders (the term "leaders" used
loosly)
nor be caught in the middle of Americas' War on Terrorism.

Get a Clue !!!

REMEMBER MANHATTAN !!! REMEMBER 9 11 !!!!!!!

Roger T & Heather B

Oct 27, 2001, 9:34:56 PM10/27/01

"Bruce" <mil...@softhome.net> wrote in message

> REMEMBER MANHATTAN !!! REMEMBER 9 11 !!!!!!!

Don't you mean 11/9?

Cheers
Roger T.