(((((HOMES)))))(((((HOMES)))))((((HOMES))))((((0-DOWN)))) 2473

Alan Beagley

Jan 12, 2001, 3:43:05 PM1/12/01
Reported to ab...@sisna.com

--
Alan

Note: To reply directly by e-mail, remove "Spam_begone." from the
"Reply-to" address.

This computer system uses IBM's OS/2 Operating System (Warp 4.51), the
choice of banks and other major corporations worldwide. Totally
unaffected by the "Melissa," "LoveBug", and similar viruses that
plague the Microsoft "Window's open; come right on in and do whatever
you want with my computer" operating system and applications.

"I believe OS/2 is destined to be the most important operating
system, and possibly program, of all time...." (Bill Gates, 1988)

nfs...@sisna.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thank you for your interest in this program.

<remainder snipped>