Re: What Evidence Do You Need To Believe God Exists?

Robert Scott Martin

Sep 27, 2010, 1:37:27 PM9/27/10
In article <i7qjlq$q01$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
Absorbed <purestd...@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>Now that you've almost done exactly the same to both myself and Tom,
>will you accept you're a troll? Obviously you won't, and that makes you
>a hypocrite.

Isn't there still an intentional aspect to trolling? While I grant that
the troll almost always acts in "bad faith" from the victim's perspective,
a classical troll knows his game from the beginning and has nothing to
"accept" on that front.

The troll can, however, "admit" plenty.

That said, the idea of "double secret reverse trolls" -- sleeper agents in
denial spreading misinformation unbeknownst even to themselves -- explains
a lot about how ye gnosis gets busted. The question then is who gets the
joke.