Evolution of consciousness...do you care?

__Schwann__/

Apr 9, 2009, 7:56:56 PM4/9/09
the Cognition Factor movie's home has just launched. yes, this movie
stars Terence Mckenna like you've never seen him.

http://cognitionfactor.net

If you get to the forum, from the navbar which runs across the top of
the page, you can pick up a cool Cognition Factor screensaver from
there. Once you've done that, please register! When enough of you have
seen the movie we intend to take the experience a step further by making
Cognition Factor 2 with ALL of you, so we need you registered there!

There are free goodies already available for download and exclusive
unseen video clips.

Notice of the official release date is now only weeks away, so stay
tuned!

__Schwann__/

Apr 11, 2009, 6:42:44 PM4/11/09
the Cognition Factor movie's home has just launched. yes, this movie
stars Terence Mckenna like you've never seen him.

http://cognitionfactor.net

If you want to reg on the forum, from the navbar which runs across the
top of the page or just go here http://cognitionfactor.net/forum