Re: The 25 Illuminati goals

Dhu on Gate

Sep 24, 2014, 5:34:04 PM9/24/14
On Wed, 24 Sep 2014 23:04:14 +0200, gates wrote:

> 1. All men are more easily inclined towards evil than good.
> 2. Preach Liberalism
> 3. Use the idea of freedom to bring about class wars
> 4. Any and all means should be used to reach the Illuminati
> Goals as they are justified.
> 5. The right to lie in force.
> 6. The power of our resources must remain invisible until the
> very moment it has gained the strength that no cunning or force
> can undermine it.
> 7. Avocation of mob psychology to control the masses.
> 8. Use alcohol, drugs, corruption and all forms of vice to
> systematically corrupt the youth of the nation.
> 9. Seize property by any means
> 10. Use of slogans such as equity, liberty, fraternity delivered
> into the mouths of the masses in psychological warfare
> 11. War should be directed so that the nations on both sides are
> placed further in debt and peace conferences conducted so that
> neither combatant obtains territory rights.
> 12. Members must use their wealth to have candidates chosen and
> placed in public office who will be obedient to their demands
> and will be used as pawns in the game by those behind the
> scenes. Their advisors will have been reared and trained from
> childhood to rule the affairs of the world.
> 13. Control the press.
> 14. Agents will come forward after fermenting traumatic
> situations and appear to be the saviors of the masses.
> 15. Create industrial depression and financial panic,
> unemployment, hunger, shortage of food and use this to control
> the masses or mob and then use the mob to wipe out all those who
> stand in the way.
> 16. Infiltrate into the secret Freemasons to use them for
> Illuminati purposes.
> 17. Expound the value of systematic deception, use high sounding
> slogans and phrases and advocate lavish promises to the masses
> even though they cannot be kept.
> 18. Detail plans for resolutions, discuss the art of street
> fighting which is necessary to bring the population into speedy
> subjection.
> 19. Use agents as advisors behind the scenes after wars and use
> secret diplomacy to gain control.
> 20. Establish huge monopolies that lean toward world government
> control.
> 21. Use high taxes and unfair competition to bring about
> economic ruin by control of raw materials. Organize agitation
> among the workers and subsidize their competitors.
> 22. Build up armaments with Police forces and Soldiers
> sufficient to protect our needs.
> 23. Members and leaders of the one world government would be
> appointed by the directors.
> 24. Infiltrate into all classes and levels of society and
> government for the purpose of fooling, bemusing and corrupting
> the youthful members of society by teaching them theories and
> principles that we know to be false.
> 25. National and International laws should be used to destroy
> civilization and enslave and control the people.

You seem to be confusing Illuminati with simple Capitalists.

Dhu

--
Ne obliviscaris, vix ea nostra voco.

�pam�top@your.isp

Sep 25, 2014, 5:48:51 PM9/25/14

On 9/24/2014 2:34 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:

I'M REALLY A STUPID SPAMMER, AREN'T I ?
I CAN'T SEEM TO FIGURE OUT WHICH NEWSGROUPS ARE PERTINENT TO A TOPIC

From: Dhu on Gate <camp...@neotext.ca>
Subject: Re: The 25 Illuminati goals
Newsgroups: can.politics,alt.swedish.chef.bork.bork.bork
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 21:34:04 GMT

Dhu on Gate

Dec 6, 2014, 2:43:31 PM12/6/14
On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 14:48:51 -0700, §pam§top wrote:

> ath: not-for-mail
> From: §pam§t...@your.isp
> Newsgroups: alt.swedish.chef.bork.bork.bork,not.politics
> Subject: Re: The 25 Illuminati goals
> Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 14:48:51 -0700
>

> On 9/24/2014 2:34 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:

> I'M REALLY A STUPID SPAMMER, AREN'T I ?
> I CAN'T SEEM TO FIGURE OUT WHICH NEWSGROUPS ARE PERTINENT TO A
> TOPIC

No I didn't write this.

Some dumb-fuck NetNanny who can't tell Spam from Spuzm did.

Dhu (followups to alt.swedish.chef.bork.bork.bork)