Re: YOUR COLONEL CLAIMS FIRST POST

13 views
Skip to first unread message

Dr. Chuck

unread,
Dec 3, 2009, 7:01:19 PM12/3/09
to
On 12/3/2009 9:52 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> Have a nice day.
>

The Colonel often claims to accomplish important tasks when, in fact, he
is incapable of performing even the simplest duties.

%

unread,
Dec 3, 2009, 7:29:11 PM12/3/09
to

"Dr. Chuck" <drchu...@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:hf9jgd$7q0$2...@news.eternal-september.org...


no , not the , your

Dr. Chuck

unread,
Dec 3, 2009, 7:29:20 PM12/3/09
to

He's not my Colonel, he's not my anything.

%

unread,
Dec 3, 2009, 7:34:01 PM12/3/09
to

"Dr. Chuck" <drchu...@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:hf9l4u$nmr$2...@news.eternal-september.org...


that's my point , how idiotic he is to think he's anybody's anything

Ernie

unread,
Dec 4, 2009, 10:28:20 PM12/4/09
to
On Dec 3, 7:34 pm, "%" <pers...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Dr. Chuck" <drchuck1...@verizon.net> wrote in message

>
> news:hf9l4u$nmr$2...@news.eternal-september.org...
>
> > On 12/3/2009 7:29 PM, % wrote:
>
> >> "Dr. Chuck" <drchuck1...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> >>news:hf9jgd$7q0$2...@news.eternal-september.org...
> >>> On 12/3/2009 9:52 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> >>>> Have a nice day.
>
> >>> The Colonel often claims to accomplish important tasks when, in fact, he
> >>> is incapable of performing even the simplest duties.
>
> >> no , not the , your
>
> > He's not my Colonel, he's not my anything.
>
> that's my point , how idiotic he is to think he's anybody's anything

Commander cocksucker asshole farrel from www.hairlosshelp.com snake
oil site is my punching bag. Ernie

%

unread,
Dec 4, 2009, 10:31:27 PM12/4/09
to

"Ernie" <eprim...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:90176e4a-166d-4598...@b2g2000yqi.googlegroups.com...


my money's on you Ernie

Hoots

unread,
Dec 5, 2009, 7:18:27 AM12/5/09
to

Go, Ernie, go!

%

unread,
Dec 5, 2009, 11:53:44 AM12/5/09
to

"Hoots" <ratt...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:hfdj2l$b8u$1...@news.eternal-september.org...


Ernie ErnieErnieErnie

Hoots

unread,
Dec 6, 2009, 8:07:58 AM12/6/09
to

Yay!

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages