Re: Crime

Dr. Chuck

Nov 30, 2009, 9:27:47 PM11/30/09
On 11/30/2009 8:48 PM, Ernie wrote:
> On Nov 30, 7:30 pm, "Dr. Chuck" <drchuck1...@verizon.net> wrote:

>>> Cocksucker asshole commander Ernie knows that Farrel has not posted
>>> here in years.
>> Ernie claims to accomplish important tasks when, in fact, he is
>> incapable of performing even the simplest duties.
>
> upchuck is called the wedge by his friends, he is a very simple tool.
> Ernie

Ernie and the Colonel claim to accomplish important tasks when, in fact,
they are incapable of performing even the simplest duties.

Ernie

Dec 1, 2009, 8:12:18 PM12/1/09

upchuck is incapable of thinking. Ernie

%

Dec 1, 2009, 8:33:18 PM12/1/09

"Ernie" <eprim...@gmail.com> wrote in message

i wouldn't want to think Ernie either

Dr. Chuck

Dec 1, 2009, 8:36:34 PM12/1/09

With my encyclopedic knowledge, thinking is as second nature as
breathing. I think you're full of it.

Dr. Chuck

Dec 1, 2009, 8:36:50 PM12/1/09

I try not to.