Re: They're cracking down on MySpace and Facebook predators, watch out!

Dr. Chuck

Dec 2, 2009, 8:36:01 PM12/2/09
On 12/2/2009 8:33 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> "Dr. Chuck" <drchu...@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> On 12/2/2009 12:13 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>>> "Dr. Chuck" <drchu...@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> I like to prey on young Asian girls.
>>
>> I have already reported you to the authorities.
>

> I am the authority.

You often claim to accomplish important tasks when, in fact, you are
incapable of performing even the simplest duties.

%

Dec 2, 2009, 9:42:50 PM12/2/09

"Dr. Chuck" <drchu...@verizon.net> wrote in message

lol

Nomen Nescio

Dec 3, 2009, 6:26:40 PM12/3/09
On Dec 2, 7:42 pm, "%" <pers...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Dr. Chuck" <drchuck1...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> > On 12/2/2009 8:33 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> >> "Dr. Chuck" <drchuck1...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> >> I am the authority.
>
> > You often claim to accomplish important tasks when, in fact, you are
> > incapable of performing even the simplest duties.
>
> lol- Hide quoted text -

Myspace deleted Ernie's page long ago.

%

Dec 3, 2009, 7:30:29 PM12/3/09

"Nomen Nescio" <nomen...@mail.com> wrote in message

can they do it to Ernie too

Ernie

Dec 3, 2009, 8:10:27 PM12/3/09
> Myspace deleted Ernie's page long ago.- Hide quoted text -

Nature deleted commander cocksucker asshole farrel's brain at birth.
Ernie

Ernie

Dec 3, 2009, 8:11:03 PM12/3/09
On Dec 3, 7:30 pm, "%" <pers...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Nomen Nescio" <nomennes...@mail.com> wrote in message
> can they do it to Ernie too- Hide quoted text -

ditto %' brain. Ernie

%

Dec 3, 2009, 8:26:49 PM12/3/09

"Ernie" <eprim...@gmail.com> wrote in message

there never was a farrel it was a made up name

%

Dec 3, 2009, 8:27:58 PM12/3/09

"Ernie" <eprim...@gmail.com> wrote in message

ditto %' brain. Ernie

real good come back there Ernie you sure showed me what for

Hoots

Dec 4, 2009, 5:44:40 AM12/4/09

You don't wanna mess with Ernie, he's got a rapier-like wit and will
tear you to pieces.

Next up for Ernie - "So's your old man".

Dr. Chuck

Dec 4, 2009, 6:58:38 PM12/4/09

And yet, he stumbles when confronted with "I know you are, but what am
I?" Doesn't make sense.

%

Dec 4, 2009, 8:07:22 PM12/4/09

"Dr. Chuck" <drchu...@verizon.net> wrote in message

you can't use sense and Ernie in the same sensetence

Ernie

Dec 4, 2009, 10:32:02 PM12/4/09
On Dec 4, 8:07 pm, "%" <pers...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Dr. Chuck" <drchuck1...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> you can't use sense and Ernie in the same sensetence- Hide quoted text -

sensetence. Looks like % learned to spell from from his commander
cocksucker asshole farrel. Ernie

%

Dec 4, 2009, 11:13:16 PM12/4/09

"Ernie" <eprim...@gmail.com> wrote in message

my money's on you Ernie

Dr. Chuck

Dec 4, 2009, 11:14:34 PM12/4/09

Wouldn't it be safer to put your money in a bank?

%

Dec 5, 2009, 12:35:50 AM12/5/09

"Dr. Chuck" <drchu...@verizon.net> wrote in message

no

Hoots

Dec 5, 2009, 7:44:41 AM12/5/09

Notice the subtle nuance used by Ernie here. He uses language like a
surgeon wields a scalpel.

He didn't claim % *was* farrel like he usually does; no, no, this time
he claims % is *led* by farrel. Subtle, yes, but clearly a different
tactic. Is he shading his comments to gradually build an edge in the
debate, only to later drop the bomb of the killing retort into the
conversation, or have his meds kicked in and he is just babbling?

It's anybody's guess.

He's a master.

Go, Ernie, go!