Re: THE SOC WARS SAGA

Dr. Chuck

Dec 4, 2009, 7:04:21 PM12/4/09
On 12/4/2009 9:26 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> "Dr. Chuck" <drchu...@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> Soc Wars - Episode I: The Phantom Troll
>>
>> Soc Wars - Episode II: Attack of the Cornholes
>>
>> Soc Wars - Episode III: Revenge of the Ernie
>>
>> Soc Wars - Episode IV: A New Penpal
>>
>> Soc Wars - Episode V: The Baldspot Strikes Back
>>
>> Soc Wars - Episode VI: Return of the Penpal
>

> The phoney Dr. Chuck makes these things up while working as a clerk in
> his local 7-11 store.

The Colonel, the fake military officer, often claims to accomplish
important tasks when, in fact, he is incapable of performing even the
simplest duties.

At least I have a job, you stupid fuck.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Dec 5, 2009, 10:36:20 AM12/5/09
"Dr. Chuck" <drchu...@verizon.net> wrote in message

That job gives your life some pitiful meaning; I, on the other hand, being
financially superior, am free to call each day my own.

Dr. Chuck

Dec 5, 2009, 11:32:25 AM12/5/09
On 12/5/2009 10:36 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> "Dr. Chuck" <drchu...@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> On 12/4/2009 9:26 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>>> "Dr. Chuck" <drchu...@verizon.net> wrote in message

>>> The phoney Dr. Chuck makes these things up while working as a clerk
>>> in his local 7-11 store.
>>
>> The Colonel, the fake military officer, often claims to accomplish
>> important tasks when, in fact, he is incapable of performing even the
>> simplest duties.
>>
>> At least I have a job, you stupid fuck.
>

> That job gives your life some pitiful meaning; I, on the other hand,
> being financially superior, am free to call each day my own.

I call today kick the shit out of the fake Colonel day. How do you like
them apples?

slunky

Dec 5, 2009, 11:33:46 AM12/5/09
_/ Dr. Chuck <drchu...@verizon.net> wrote \_

It's kick the shit out of the cornhole day, and everyone's celebrating!

--
-slunky