COP warned of imminent Greenland Heinrich event

desm...@uku.co.uk

Nov 11, 2022, 11:39:51 AM11/11/22

Palaeoclimatologists have reported rapid melting of the base of the Greenland ice sheet raising concerns that there could be an ice surge Heinrich event that could raise world sea levels by 5m in as many days, an event not seen since MIS 5e 127,000 years ago . The implications of this are too ghastly to contemplate -at least 15% of the best agricultural land would be lost , ports become inoperable and a number of Fukashima nuclear power plant events could happen dumping Plutonium into the seas .
Then of course up to 1.5 billion people would be forced onto higher ground without food etc , some islands would disappear completely .

How did we ever get here ? It has been known for more than 100 years that sea level has been higher in the recent geological past due to changing orbital parameters – the wide coast plains and raised beaches make it obvious, yet infrastructure and housing has been in many countries concentrated on the coasts – this is incredible reckless stupidity ! -DESMODUS

(The cold fresh water will freeze and stall the N>Atlantic gyre causing a 10-20c temperature drop over N,America and Europe equivalent to the Younger Dryas cold event 11-10.6 Kyr ago or even worse given that we are at the end of the current interglacial warm phase full glacial inception could occur with a return to the rapid D/O cycles that made previoulsy made ‘civilisation’ impossible )

desm...@uku.co.uk

Nov 11, 2022, 11:41:53 AM11/11/22

Hisler

Nov 11, 2022, 1:43:48 PM11/11/22
Thank you for posting. (Sorry for top posting, but as you can see from
my reply, the formatting gets mucked up when I reply using Thunderbird
news reader.) What a fascinating and thought-provoking subject. We need
more like it on alt survival, IMHO.

BTW, I took the liberty of re-posting your post on my blog.

https://globalgulag.us/cop-warned-of-imminent-greenland-heinrich-event/

Again, thank you for your post. One question it raised in my mind was
whether some potential farmland might be gained as the glaciers melt
away in Greenland as other farmland is lost near the coasts. With
climate warming, maybe food could be grown at least part of the year in
those northern latitudes.
--
"Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly."

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

"C'mon man! If you didn't vote for me , you ain't black ." Joe Biden -

"Poor children can be just as smart as White children." -- Joe Biden

“The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous.
Hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and
ignorance.” - George Orwell

https://www.globalgulag.us