Zombie Deer Disease - Evolving to Infect Humans ?

68g.1509

Feb 19, 2024, 11:36:18 PMFeb 19
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13100765/zombie-deer-disease-chronic-wasting-humans.html

Scientists fear 100% fatal 'zombie deer disease' is evolving to
infect humans in forests across America

The killer disease leaves animals confused, drooling, stumbling
and listless

'If we saw a spillover right now, we would be in free fall,'
said an expert

. . .

Well, HAVE we seen a "spill-over" ???

If we had, we'd have HEARD about it. Instead I think
we're listening to SPECULATIVE HYPE DESIGNED TO SPAWN
PANIC AND MAKE MONEY FOR THE DOOM-SAYERS.

Prion diseases CAN affect humans, sometimes. "Mad Cow"
disease and "Kuru" are the most notable. MOOSE also
can get a similar brain-destroying prion disease -
cases have been seen for many years now.

FYI - "prions" are mis-folded versions of normal
biological proteins which can actually catalyze
the "proper" variants to spontaneously switch
to the defective form. At minimum, the prions
kind of "jam up the works", but they might be
more overtly toxic. Biology might partially use
them, they get passed along the metabolic/functional/
structural chain, but at SOME point the bad shape
stalls things.

Lucas McCain

Feb 20, 2024, 1:58:08 PMFeb 20
So, are we to "trust the science," or take the advice of someone who
can't decide if they're 68g.509 or 68g.505?

--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

“Western values mean three things: migration, LGBTQ, and war." Viktor Orban

https://www.globalgulag.us