DeSantis - "You Loot, We Shoot" Message ... He WILL Have Joe Citizens Back if Looters Threaten

26C.Z968

Sep 30, 2022, 10:57:13 PM9/30/22
https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-gov-desantis-warns-those-taking-advantage-hurricane-victims-law-order-state

Florida Gov. DeSantis warns those taking advantage of hurricane
victims: 'We are a law and order state'

A Florida sheriff said that there will be 'swift incarceration
immediately with no tolerance'

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis issued a stern warning to those trying
to take advantage of the victims of Hurricane Ian.

DeSantis made the comments Friday during a news conference
in Fort Myers, Florida. He said that while visiting nearby
Punta Gorda, he saw a boarded-up business with a sign that
read, "You loot, we shoot."

"We are a law and order state, and this is a law and order
community," DeSantis said. "So do not think that you're
going to take advantage of people who've suffered misery."

"Don't even think about looting," he said during another
press conference later in the day.

. . .

Clear message - "Stand Your Ground" and looting laws
reign supreme in disaster-struck Florida. Looters
are likely to get SHOT and the state WILL stand
behind citizens and officers who need to SHOOT LOOTERS
and other violent exploiters.

The local sheriffs have echoed the same message.
They're old school, no BS. Life & Death is Life
& Death. Survive.

When hurricane Andrew struck just south of Miami, the
cops were nowhere to be seen for pretty much a week.
The looters/rapists/killers however moved in immediately.
I still remember a pic of a 12-year-old boy holding a
shotgun almost as tall as he was ... it was his job
to defend his family, sleeping in the remains of their
home. He wasn't the only one. At least one 'kid' DID
blow away a looter.

The word, the truth, do NOT totally rely on The Authorities
to save your ass from Bad People. Not enough of them, not
enough reach. For awhile YOU are the master of your fate.
Take it seriously.

DeSantis understands and WILL support those who DO have
to get ultimately physical under dire threat. Good man.
Elect him president '24.