https://lawenforcementtoday.com/passenger-aboard-lufthansa-flight-dies-after-bleeding-out-from-mouth-nose-during-flight

nic

Feb 11, 2024, 5:17:19 PMFeb 11

Lucas McCain

Feb 11, 2024, 7:33:15 PMFeb 11
On 2/11/2024 3:17 PM, nic wrote:
> https://lawenforcementtoday.com/passenger-aboard-lufthansa-flight-dies-after-bleeding-out-from-mouth-nose-during-flight
>
> --

This just may be the predicted "Disease X" that the World Health
Organization, Bill Gates, Yuval Noah Harari and Klaus Schwab have been
scare mongering the armpit masses with ever since the Wuhan Bio-weapons
lab released the Wuhan virus. Better stock up on Ivermectin.

--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

“Western values mean three things: migration, LGBTQ, and war." Viktor Orban

https://www.globalgulag.us

Feb 12, 2024, 3:52:22 AMFeb 12

On Sun, 11 Feb 2024, Lucas McCain wrote:

> On 2/11/2024 3:17 PM, nic wrote:
>> https://lawenforcementtoday.com/passenger-aboard-lufthansa-flight-dies-after-bleeding-out-from-mouth-nose-during-flight
>>
>> --
>
> This just may be the predicted "Disease X" that the World Health
> Organization, Bill Gates, Yuval Noah Harari and Klaus Schwab have been scare
> mongering the armpit masses with ever since the Wuhan Bio-weapons lab
> released the Wuhan virus. Better stock up on Ivermectin.

Doubt it. If that would be X all politicians, WHO and UN would be square
dancing with joy this moment and the doomsday headlines would be rolling
in.

Best regards,
Daniel

Lucas McCain

Feb 12, 2024, 12:11:36 PMFeb 12
They do need distractions from their disaster in Ukraine and the
genocide in Gaza.

Feb 12, 2024, 2:26:11 PMFeb 12

On Mon, 12 Feb 2024, Lucas McCain wrote:

> On 2/12/2024 1:52 AM, D wrote:

>>> This just may be the predicted "Disease X" that the World Health
>>> Organization, Bill Gates, Yuval Noah Harari  and Klaus Schwab have been
>>> scare mongering the armpit masses with ever since the Wuhan Bio-weapons
>>> lab released the Wuhan virus. Better stock up on Ivermectin.
>>
>> Doubt it. If that would be X all politicians, WHO and UN would be square
>> dancing with joy this moment and the doomsday headlines would be rolling
>> in.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Daniel
>
> They do need distractions from their disaster in Ukraine and the genocide in
> Gaza.

What genocide? The only thing I've seen is team yahve defending itself
against terrorist. You watch too much leftist media.

Lucas McCain

Feb 12, 2024, 2:57:23 PMFeb 12
On 2/12/2024 12:26 PM, D wrote:
>> They do need distractions from their disaster in Ukraine and the
>> genocide in Gaza.
>
> What genocide?

Thanks for proving my point.