Musk High-Tekkie Says "AI" Should be SHELVED Immediately for Safety Reasons

68g.1509

Feb 15, 2024, 12:52:05 AMFeb 15
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-13080275/The-outcome-extinction-Elon-Musk-backed-researcher-warns-NO-proof-AI-controlled-says-tech-shelved-NOW.html

'The outcome could be extinction': Elon Musk-backed researcher
warns there is NO proof AI can be controlled - and says tech
should be shelved NOW

An AI safety expert has found no proof that the tech can be
controlled

Dr Roman V Yampolskiy has received funding from Elon Musk to
study AI

. . .

Um ... depends on what's meant by "AI".

LLMs like Bard and Chat may SEEM to be conscious
entities but, anytime soon, they're NOT. They
are action and (well-informed) reaction.

DO note however that the US Mil ran defense-test
models on them lately, and ALL wound up with
global thermonuclear war.

Now a decade from now, even LLMs might be tweaked,
augmented, to the point where they DO have some
sense of 'self'. There are other AI models based
on other kinds of processing too - maybe closer
to "HAL" .....

Another decade will be all that's needed. Processing
power will at least quadruple, networking will be
even faster. Due to current work I'd say developers
really ARE closing in on what makes for "self".

Won't be OUR kind of "self", but still. Many many
entities WILL want to plug these in to the Real
World. Money/cheapness is a huge motivator but
some don't trust humans, esp with important or
defense stuff, and imagine they'll be able to know
what/how the AI thinks.

The vendors will TELL them they're fully in control ...
but try to tell a 3-year-old to stay out of the cookie
jar. They'll rationalize their way around such orders
in a hot second.

Governor Swill

Feb 16, 2024, 6:41:40 AMFeb 16
On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 00:51:53 -0500, "68g.1509" <68g....@exr3.net> wrote:

>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-13080275/The-outcome-extinction-Elon-Musk-backed-researcher-warns-NO-proof-AI-controlled-says-tech-shelved-NOW.html
>
>'The outcome could be extinction': Elon Musk-backed researcher
>warns there is NO proof AI can be controlled - and says tech
>should be shelved NOW

Typical terrified conservatard.

Swill
--
Jon Stewart is back on The Daily Show! First episode is on Youtube.
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpBPm0b9de

The Daily Show streams on the Paramount network (includes Showtime, CBS
and your local CBS station). https://help.paramountplus.com/

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Zinger

Feb 16, 2024, 11:27:42 PMFeb 16
On 2/16/2024 5:41 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 00:51:53 -0500, "68g.1509" <68g....@exr3.net> wrote:
>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-13080275/The-outcome-extinction-Elon-Musk-backed-researcher-warns-NO-proof-AI-controlled-says-tech-shelved-NOW.html
>>
>> 'The outcome could be extinction': Elon Musk-backed researcher
>> warns there is NO proof AI can be controlled - and says tech
>> should be shelved NOW
>
> Typical terrified conservatard.
>
> Swill

Well spoken for a ZionNazi AI'

tesla sTinker ofm minim

Feb 18, 2024, 6:07:48 PMFeb 18

On 2/16/2024 8:27 PM, Zinger scribbled:
> On 2/16/2024 5:41 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
>> On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 00:51:53 -0500, "68g.1509" <68g....@exr3.net> wrote:
>>
>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-13080275/The-outcome-extinction-Elon-Musk-backed-researcher-warns-NO-proof-AI-controlled-says-tech-shelved-NOW.html
>>>

>>> 'The outcome could be extinction': Elon Musk-backed researcher
>>> warns there is NO proof AI can be controlled - and says tech
>>> should be shelved NOW
>>
>> Typical terrified conservatard.
>>
>> Swill
>
> Well spoken for a ZionNazi AI'

Jesus said, they would not be Jews. And they are not.
They are pagan freemason witches the fall of the towers.
Bush Nazi Antichrists. Its Like looking at Biden, he thinks
we believe he fell down.

Zinger

Feb 18, 2024, 9:16:11 PMFeb 18
On 2/18/2024 5:07 PM, tesla sTinker ofm minim wrote:

>> Well spoken for a ZionNazi AI'
>
> Jesus said,  they would not be Jews.  And they are not.
> They are pagan freemason witches the fall of the towers.
> Bush Nazi Antichrists.  Its Like looking at Biden, he thinks
> we believe he fell down.

Who the Hell is "WE"? As for Biden thinking, his cognitive ability is
probably long gone.

Wow! Whatta reach of alternate reality. Masons did not appear on the
radar until about 1700 years after the death of Jesus Christ. Some Jews
are really nasty killers of even their protectors. The USS Liberty is a
good example. As is the entire History Of Ersatz Israel from the mid
1940's onward. By the way Judaism does not recognize witches and Devils
as beings. All of Israel was stolen from the old Sheik that very
charitably gave the Jews free use of his land. Providing them a home.
The thanks they gave was to murder him and his entire peaceful
household/tribe. Thus seizing land owned by others by high crimes and
theft. Makes one wonder about modern identity theft and the fraudulent
sale of innocent families homestead? Also about Ransomware?