Left=Death ... NYC Tells Merchants to NOT Call Cops When Thugs/Loons Attack

26C.Z968

Sep 30, 2022, 11:58:11 PM9/30/22
.https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-democratic-officials-release-public-safety-tip-sheet-urges-merchants-call-police

Two Democratic New York City leaders this week urged small
business owners to try to deescalate situations instead of
calling the police days before a man stabbed an on-duty EMS
worker to death.

The public safety tip sheet tweeted by Queens Councilwoman
Tiffany Caban and Zohran Kwame Mamdani, a member of the state
assembly, urges merchants to dial 311, seek mental health
services for people with mental illnesses, and engage in
"community mediation" instead of calling authorities.

. . .

So ... the link is slightly WRONG ... indeed the public
memo was to NOT call the police, to let the thugs and
lunatics DO WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DO.

Just what we've come to expect from 'blue' governments.

Hey, what 'mediation' can you do after stabbing an
old 9-11 hero a shitload of times ?

I *think* even most of the 'liberals' in these cities
have concluded that left=death.

Hisler

Oct 1, 2022, 12:12:54 PM10/1/22
It appears that woketards like Zohran Kwame Mandani are going to finish
off the small businesses (not to mention Starbucks, Target, Walgreens)
that somehow survived the Covid lockdowns, creating entire areas of
cities where the only "business" activity will be drug dealers selling
opioids, crack cocaine, or prostitution. You give woketards more credit
than I do.

--
"Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly."

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

"C'mon man! If you didn't vote for me , you ain't black ." Joe Biden -

https://www.globalgulag.us