Crowd cheers as Jacinda Ardern announces she will not be seeking re-election

Steve from Colorado

Jan 22, 2023, 7:09:32 PM1/22/23
Not sure which they are cheering for more, the resignation of the gun
grabbing PM or over her jailing of people who refused the mRNA "jab".

https://twitter.com/DavidWolfe/status/1616268152006148098
--
"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic

And it's 1, 2, 3, 4 what are fighting for? Don't ask me I don't give
dam, the next stop is Banderastan!

https://www.globalgulag.us

Steve from Colorado

Jan 23, 2023, 10:14:40 PM1/23/23
On 1/22/2023 5:09 PM, Steve from Colorado wrote:
> Not sure which they are cheering for more, the resignation of the gun
> grabbing PM or over her jailing of people who refused the mRNA "jab".
>
> https://twitter.com/DavidWolfe/status/1616268152006148098

Jacinda Ardern through the years:

https://i.postimg.cc/s2bk06Bb/cufgldt6uyca1.jpg