Zelensky is a Dreamer

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 1, 2022, 8:09:28 PM10/1/22
Zelensky is a Dreamer

He should migrate to the US through the Mexican border.

https://www.rt.com/russia/563840-zelensky-negotiations-putin-russia/

Zelensky pledges never to talk to Putin
Ukraine will not negotiate with Moscow until Putin is replaced as
president, Zelensky and his cabinet said

Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky refuses to negotiate a peace
settlement as long as Vladimir Putin remains president of Russia. He
made this claim in a post on his official Telegram channel on Friday.

Claiming he had “always offered Russia coexistence on equal, honest,
dignified and fair terms,” Zelensky blamed Russia for the failure of
negotiations, insisting that it was “obvious this is impossible with
this Russian president.”

“We are ready for a dialogue with Russia, but … with another president
of Russia,” he wrote. Unlike the majority of his Telegram posts, this
one was written only in Ukrainian, without an accompanying English
translation.

Zelensky has repeatedly rejected overtures of peace from Moscow, most
recently turning down Putin’s offer on Friday to resume negotiations.
What made the offer a non-starter for Kiev is that Putin refused to
relinquish the regions that voted this week to join Russia.

“Only the path of strengthening Ukraine and expelling the occupiers from
our entire territory will restore peace,” Zelensky declared in his address.

Zelensky also confirmed that Ukraine had submitted an accelerated
application to join NATO on Friday, something he previously admitted was
probably never going to happen. While Western media described the move
as “more symbolic than practical,” the Ukrainian president argued that
Sweden and Finland were able to apply on an accelerated basis even
without a Membership Action Plan and it was thus only “fair” that
Ukraine do the same.

“De facto, we have already completed our path to NATO,” he said in
another Telegram post. “De facto, we have already proven
interoperability with the Alliance’s standards … We trust each other, we
help each other and we protect each other.”

Zelensky has previously acknowledged Ukraine might struggle to secure
the consent of all 30 NATO member nations, pushing instead for the
so-called Kiev Security Compact, which would oblige NATO’s core members
to defend Ukraine “in case of aggression” while codifying the provision
of bottomless military and financial aid as a stopgap measure.

Admitting Ukraine would draw NATO into immediate confrontation with
Russia, under the Article 5 mutual defense provision. While the US is
committed to the ‘open door’ policy when it comes to NATO, now is the
wrong time to consider Ukraine’s membership application, President Joe
Biden’s national security adviser, Jake Sullivan, said on Friday.

The move would also make peace with Moscow impossible, as Putin has made
it clear since before the military operation began in February that
Ukraine must remain a neutral country under all circumstances.

max headroom

Oct 1, 2022, 10:50:54 PM10/1/22
In news:WE4_K.1218678$pI23....@fx07.ams1, Mighty Wannabe <@.> typed:

> Zelensky is a Dreamer...

Putin dreamed he could conquer Ukraine within a week...

... but it turned into a nightmare.

26C.Z968

Oct 1, 2022, 11:24:17 PM10/1/22
And the nightmare is getting WORSE - fast.

Russians prefer men of steel, men who project
being In Charge. Putin does not fit that mold
anymore.

His army is in rout. Vast casualties. Gains lost.
Rapidly-growing resistance at home. The Ukrainian
farm-boys really ARE winning.

The DANGER though is that he really might use
tac-nukes against Ukrainian territories - esp
recently-recovered territories. Scorched earth.
"If *I* can't have it, NOBODY can !". Expect
another, serious, attempt to assassinate Zel
and his inner circle.

As for the Ukrainians ... um ... DO spread out
your mil assets. Don't make convenient targets.
Move things around on a daily basis.

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 2, 2022, 12:31:25 AM10/2/22
max headroom wrote on 10/1/2022 9:10 PM:
> In news:WE4_K.1218678$pI23....@fx07.ams1, Mighty Wannabe <@.> typed:
>
>> Zelensky is a Dreamer...
> Putin dreamed he could conquer Ukraine within a week...

Dubya Bush dreamed he could conquer Iraq within a week ....

> ... but it turned into a nightmare.

Dubya Bush's Iraq invasion turned into a nightmare.

A report from the Costs of War project at Brown University revealed that
20 years of post-9/11 wars have cost the U.S. an estimated $8 trillion
and have killed more than 900,000 people.
https://www.brown.edu/news/2021-09-01/costsofwar

On the other hand, Putin has bagged 4 additional Ukrainian regions so
far. More spoils of war on the way.

Putin is a genius.

max headroom

Oct 2, 2022, 1:39:41 AM10/2/22
In news:uu8_K.192648$GzSf....@fx04.ams1, Baghdad Bob <@.> typed:

> max headroom wrote on 10/1/2022 9:10 PM:
>> In news:WE4_K.1218678$pI23....@fx07.ams1, Baghdad Bob <@.> typed:

>>> Zelensky is a Dreamer...

>> Putin dreamed he could conquer Ukraine within a week...

> Dubya Bush ...

>> ... but it turned into a nightmare.

> Dubya Bush...

> On the other hand, Putin has bagged 4 additional Ukrainian regions so
> far. More spoils of war on the way.

They've spoilt already. The world said "Bullshit" to Russia's annexations and
western munitions continue to flow to the Ukrainian army.

> Putin is a genius.

He's a dead man walking.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 2, 2022, 8:44:35 AM10/2/22
On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 20:09:24 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>Zelensky pledges never to talk to Putin
>Ukraine will not negotiate with Moscow until Putin is replaced as
>president, Zelensky and his cabinet said

He's kicking Putin's ass. Putin's only way out now is the same as his
hero, Hitler.

https://static.life.com/wp-content/uploads/migrated/2014/10/adolf-hitler-bunker-11.jpg

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 2, 2022, 9:13:35 AM10/2/22
Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 10/2/2022 8:44 AM:
> On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 20:09:24 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:
>
>> Zelensky pledges never to talk to Putin
>> Ukraine will not negotiate with Moscow until Putin is replaced as
>> president, Zelensky and his cabinet said
> Putin is kicking Zelensky's Jew ass. Zelensky's only way out now is US airlift him to the US so he can resume his TV clown career in Hollywood.

Putin is bombing Odessa region now. Putin will take Odessa region, so
that Ukraine will be totally cut off from the Black Sea and become a
landlocked country:

https://liveuamap.com/

max headroom

Oct 2, 2022, 11:15:46 AM10/2/22
In news:18g_K.547961$MEGf....@fx03.ams1, Baghdad Bob <@.> typed:

> Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 10/2/2022 8:44 AM:
>> On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 20:09:24 -0400, Baghdad Bob <@.> wrote:

>>> Zelensky pledges never to talk to Putin
>>> Ukraine will not negotiate with Moscow until Putin is replaced as
>>> president, Zelensky and his cabinet said

>> He's kicking Putin's ass. Putin's only way out now is the same as his
hero, Hitler.

> Putin is bombing Odessa region now....

With Iranian drones because the Russian Air Force is afraid to fly in Ukrainian
skies and the Russian Navy is afraid to approach Ukrainian waters.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 2, 2022, 12:35:00 PM10/2/22
On Sun, 2 Oct 2022 09:13:29 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 10/2/2022 8:44 AM:
>> On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 20:09:24 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:
>>
>>> Zelensky pledges never to talk to Putin
>>> Ukraine will not negotiate with Moscow until Putin is replaced as
>>> president, Zelensky and his cabinet said
>> Putin is kicking Zelensky's Jew ass. Zelensky's only way out now is US airlift him to the US so he can resume his TV clown career in Hollywood.
>>

>Putin is bombing Odessa region now.

We'll see Putin at The Hague, begging for his life.

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 2, 2022, 5:36:25 PM10/2/22
max headroom wrote on 10/2/2022 11:07 AM:
> In news:18g_K.547961$MEGf....@fx03.ams1, Baghdad Bob <@.> typed:
>
>> Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 10/2/2022 8:44 AM:
>
>> Putin is bombing Odessa region now....
> With Iranian drones because the Russian Air Force is afraid to fly in Ukrainian
> skies and the Russian Navy is afraid to approach Ukrainian waters.

You still have the mindset of WWII, Korean War and 'Nam on how a war is
fought. WWIII will be fought with missiles. Your aircraft carriers and
B52s are totally fucking useless in the next war. I am sorry to wake you
up. The only reason China hasn't sunk all your aircraft carriers is
because it is not in China's interest to kill its customer.

Russian missiles hit ISIS targets in Syria from the Caspian Sea. When
Biden visited Poland near the Ukrainian border, Putin fired missiles to
hit Lviv, which is in western Ukraine across the border where Biden was
visiting. That was Putin's show of force. Putin can hit any target in
Ukraine from Caspian Sea. He can take out the Ukrainian capital Kiev too
if he wants to make Zelensky homeless. No troops or bombers required.
Maximum range of Kalibr missiles is 2,500 km. That is about than half
the distance of continental USA from sea to shining sea.

Russian Kalibr missile
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3M-54_Kalibr

Russian missiles 'hit IS in Syria from Caspian Sea'
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34465425

Rocket attacks hit Ukraine’s Lviv as Biden visits Poland
https://apnews.com/article/explosions-in-lviv-ukraine-russia-war-d19574a99afeb4bf964be7c3276c084c

Why Russian missiles strike from Caspian Sea
https://texty.org.ua/fragments/107231/why-russian-missiles-strike-from-caspian-sea/

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 2, 2022, 6:24:35 PM10/2/22
On Sun, 2 Oct 2022 17:36:17 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>max headroom wrote on 10/2/2022 11:07 AM:

>>> Putin is bombing Odessa region now....
>> With Iranian drones because the Russian Air Force is afraid to fly in Ukrainian
>> skies and the Russian Navy is afraid to approach Ukrainian waters.
>>

>You still have the mindset of WWII, Korean War and 'Nam on how a war is
>fought.

You haven't picked up a newspaper since 1990, have you?

Russia is being defeated by Ukraine. Wait until they run into some
REAL muscle.

There won't be anything left of them except potato peelings.

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 2, 2022, 7:00:05 PM10/2/22
How powerful is Zelensky's sphincter muscle? Please do tell.

> There won't be anything left of them except potato peelings.

Putin can crush Zelensky like a bug. Putin is just toying with the silly
Jew arse. Zelensky has already lost 20% of Ukrainian territories to
Putin. The only reason the Ukrainians haven't hung the Jew arse up a
lamp pole yet is because the US is still pouring money into Ukraine to
prop him up.

This is how your money is wasted:

House Approves Stopgap Funding Bill With Ukraine Aid
https://www.wsj.com/articles/house-approves-stopgap-funding-bill-with-ukraine-aid-11664557950

Pull your head out of your arse and see how much Ukrainian land the
silly Jew has lost for poking the bear:

https://liveuamap.com/

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 2, 2022, 7:18:43 PM10/2/22
On Sun, 2 Oct 2022 18:59:59 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>>>You still have the mindset of WWII, Korean War and 'Nam on how a war is
>>>fought.
>>
>>You haven't picked up a newspaper since 1990, have you?
>>
>>Russia is being defeated by Ukraine. Wait until they run into some
>>REAL muscle.

>How powerful is Zelensky's sphincter muscle? Please do tell.

Why, are you wondering how far you can get your tongue in there?

>> There won't be anything left of them except potato peelings.
>
>Putin can crush Zelensky like a bug.

That's why Russia is retreating, Russian soldiers are calling their
mommas and girl friends to say tearful goodbyes, and

Ukraine Gains Full Control of Lyman, Days After Putin Claimed Russia
Rules There
President Volodymyr Zelensky says eastern city now ‘cleared
completely’ of Russian troops, in another victory for Kyiv
https://www.wsj.com/articles/ukraine-gains-full-control-of-lyman-days-after-putin-claimed-russia-rules-there-11664707959

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 2, 2022, 7:28:28 PM10/2/22
Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 10/2/2022 7:18 PM:
> That's why Russia is retreating, Russian soldiers are calling their
> mommas and girl friends to say tearful goodbyes, and

You are just a shit-talking idiot. Tell me why Zelensky has lost more
than 20% of Ukrainian soil so far?

This is a live map. Russian missiles are hitting Odessa region now. I
estimate Ukraine will lose Odessa region before Christmas and it will
not have access to the Black Sea anymore.

https://liveuamap.com/

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 2, 2022, 7:45:19 PM10/2/22
On Sun, 2 Oct 2022 19:28:21 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>>>How powerful is Zelensky's sphincter muscle? Please do tell.
>>
>>Why, are you wondering how far you can get your tongue in there?

>>>Putin can crush Zelensky like a bug.
>>
>>That's why Russia is retreating, Russian soldiers are calling their
>>mommas and girl friends to say tearful goodbyes, and
>>
>>Ukraine Gains Full Control of Lyman, Days After Putin Claimed Russia
>>Rules There
>>President Volodymyr Zelensky says eastern city now ‘cleared
>>completely’ of Russian troops, in another victory for Kyiv
>>https://www.wsj.com/articles/ukraine-gains-full-control-of-lyman-days-after-putin-claimed-russia-rules-there-11664707959

>This is a live map. Russian missiles

You, um, *do* know the difference between missiles and shells, don't
you? LOL

>are hitting Odessa region now. I
>estimate

Your "estimates" mean nothing. You are clearly out of touch with
reality.

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 2, 2022, 7:53:41 PM10/2/22
Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 10/2/2022 7:45 PM:

>>> Why, are you wondering how far you can get your tongue in there?

>>> That's why Russia is retreating, Russian soldiers are calling their
>>> mommas and girl friends to say tearful goodbyes, and
>>>
>>> Ukraine Gains Full Control of Lyman, Days After Putin Claimed Russia
>>> Rules There
>>> President Volodymyr Zelensky says eastern city now ‘cleared
>>> completely’ of Russian troops, in another victory for Kyiv
>>> https://www.wsj.com/articles/ukraine-gains-full-control-of-lyman-days-after-putin-claimed-russia-rules-there-11664707959
>> This is a live map. Russian missiles
> You, um, *do* know the difference between missiles and shells, don't
> you? LOL

You are just a fucking retard.

>> are hitting Odessa region now. I
>> estimate
> Your "estimates" mean nothing. You are clearly out of touch with
> reality.

You only talk shit. You have nothing to back up what you say.

max headroom

Oct 2, 2022, 8:34:59 PM10/2/22
In news:rvn_K.910930$YC96....@fx12.ams1, Baghdad Bob <@.> typed:

> max headroom wrote on 10/2/2022 11:07 AM:

>>> Putin is bombing Odessa region now....

>> With Iranian drones because the Russian Air Force is afraid to fly in
>> Ukrainian skies and the Russian Navy is afraid to approach Ukrainian waters.

> You still have the mindset of WWII, Korean War and 'Nam on how a war is
> fought. WWIII will be fought with missiles. Your aircraft carriers and
> B52s are totally fucking useless in the next war....

We're talking this war, wherein Russia is getting its ass whupped by a much
smaller nation.

Ukraine's Big Victory in Lyman Is a Disaster for Putin
Stavros Atlamazoglou

The Russian military has suffered another humiliating defeat after the Ukrainian
forces captured the town of Lyman.

The Russian-occupied Ukrainian city had been under siege for the past few days
after the Ukrainian military had managed to encircle it successfully.

A Failed Breakout

The Ukrainian operation had been developing for a few days now. The Russian
forces had the option of surrendering to the Ukrainians, but it seems that they
chose to attempt a breakout.

On the night hours of Friday and the morning hours of Saturday, the Russian
forces trapped inside the pocket in Lyman attempted a breakout to reach friendly
lines.

However, that was never going to work as the Ukrainian forces had moved some of
their M142 High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems (HIMARS), M270 Multiple Launch
Rocket System (MLRS), M-777 155mm Howitzers, and other artillery systems around
the cauldron. So, when the Russian forces attempted a breakout, they simply
walked into a pre-marked artillery range, thus suffering horrific casualties.
The exact amount of Russian casualties is yet to be determined, and we won't
have any clear figures for at least some days as the Ukrainian forces
consolidate their positions in the area.

As far as why the Russian forces didn't evacuate Lyman when they had the chance,
it seems that the order from Moscow was to stand and fight to the last man.

It seems that the Kremlin has stiffened its attitude toward the war and has
issued an order that prevents retreat or surrender, eerie similar to the
infamous Order No. 227 that Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin issued in the summer
of 1942 to stem what it seemed the uncontrolled Soviet retreat.

The Russians Are Running out of Morale

The Russian military has suffered another humiliating defeat in Ukraine, and the
amount of men and weapon systems it can afford to lose draw smaller.

However, in the psychological realm, the Russian military is facing an equal
danger as the successive humiliating losses in Ukraine are threatening to break
the Russian forces in Ukraine apart.

The 300,000 mobilized reservists-a number that is likely to be much higher as
Putin and his Kremlin advisers have been conducting a covert mobilization effort
alongside the official recall of the reservists-isn't going to be as
consequential as Moscow hopes. An army with no morale and-most importantly-with
no boost in its morale on the horizon isn't much of a fighting machine. The
mobilized reservists will join units with abhorrent leadership. These units are
literally used as cannon fodder without any regard for the survival chances of
their troops. In that, the modern Russian military resembles its Soviet World
War Two predecessor.

Lyman is the latest town to be liberated by the Ukrainian military. But the
ongoing Ukrainian counteroffensives make it all but certain that it won't be the
last.

https://www.19fortyfive.com/2022/10/ukraines-big-victory-is-a-disaster-for-putin/

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 2, 2022, 10:22:13 PM10/2/22
max headroom wrote on 10/2/2022 8:32 PM:
> In news:rvn_K.910930$YC96....@fx12.ams1, Baghdad Bob <@.> typed:
>
>> max headroom wrote on 10/2/2022 11:07 AM:
>>> In news:18g_K.547961$MEGf....@fx03.ams1, Baghdad Bob <@.> typed:
>>> With Iranian drones because the Russian Air Force is afraid to fly in
>>> Ukrainian skies and the Russian Navy is afraid to approach Ukrainian waters.
>> You still have the mindset of WWII, Korean War and 'Nam on how a war is
>> fought. WWIII will be fought with missiles. Your aircraft carriers and
>> B52s are totally fucking useless in the next war....
> We're talking this war, wherein Russia is getting its ass whupped by a much
> smaller nation.

You still miss the point the Zelensky has lost 20% of land since Feb 24.

Putin is just toying with him.

> Ukraine's Big Victory in Lyman Is a Disaster for Putin
> Stavros Atlamazoglou
>
> The Russian military has suffered another humiliating defeat after the Ukrainian
> forces captured the town of Lyman.
>
> The Russian-occupied Ukrainian city had been under siege for the past few days
> after the Ukrainian military had managed to encircle it successfully.
>
> A Failed Breakout
>
> The Ukrainian operation had been developing for a few days now. The Russian
> forces had the option of surrendering to the Ukrainians, but it seems that they
> chose to attempt a breakout.
>
> On the night hours of Friday and the morning hours of Saturday, the Russian
> forces trapped inside the pocket in Lyman attempted a breakout to reach friendly
> lines.
>
> However, that was never going to work as the Ukrainian forces had moved some of
> their M142 High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems (HIMARS), M270 Multiple Launch
> Rocket System (MLRS), M-777 155mm Howitzers, and other artillery systems around
> the cauldron. So, when the Russian forces attempted a breakout, they simply
> walked into a pre-marked artillery range, thus suffering horrific casualties.
> The exact amount of Russian casualties is yet to be determined, and we won't
> have any clear figures for at least some days as the Ukrainian forces
> consolidate their positions in the area.
>
> As far as why the Russian forces didn't evacuate Lyman when they had the chance,
> it seems that the order from Moscow was to stand and fight to the last man.

Were you just born yesterday? This kind of wartime propaganda happened
in 'Nam too. The US was making shit up all the time, and denied its B52s
were dropping like flies to North Vietnam's SAMs. The truth came out
after the war that the US was the biggest liar, not North Vietnam.

If you have memory of what happened in 2014, you should remember that
Ukraine had made blunders like this. The Russians "retreated" and the
stupid Ukrainians gave chase (American media were cheering for days) but
ended up being all captured when entrapped by a pincer movement.

You can talk shit and dream all you want, the fact is that Ukraine is
too small and too weak to fight Russia. I have already shown you that
Russia can rain missiles down the capital Kiev from 900 km away. Winter
is coming fast. Ukraine will be covered in snow and their military
hardware will be sitting ducks for Russian missiles.

This is a very good website of what's happening in the battlefield. You
can zoom in and hover the mouse cursor over those symbols to see the
description.

https://liveuamap.com/

max headroom

Oct 3, 2022, 2:53:29 AM10/3/22
In news:mHr_K.554742$wkZ5....@fx11.ams1, Baghdad Bob <@.> typed:

> max headroom wrote on 10/2/2022 8:32 PM:

>>> You still have the mindset of WWII, Korean War and 'Nam on how a war is
>>> fought. WWIII will be fought with missiles. Your aircraft carriers and
>>> B52s are totally fucking useless in the next war....

>> We're talking this war, wherein Russia is getting its ass whupped by a much
>> smaller nation.

> You still miss the point the Zelensky has lost 20% of land since Feb 24.

Putin said he'd lose 100% by Feb.28.

> Putin is just toying with him.

And Russian boys are dying while Putin plays

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 3, 2022, 6:04:22 AM10/3/22
max headroom wrote on 10/3/2022 2:52 AM:
> In news:mHr_K.554742$wkZ5....@fx11.ams1, Baghdad Bob <@.> typed:
>
>> max headroom wrote on 10/2/2022 8:32 PM:
>>> In news:rvn_K.910930$YC96....@fx12.ams1, Baghdad Bob <@.> typed:
>>> We're talking this war, wherein Russia is fucking up a much
>>> smaller nation.
>> You still miss the point the Zelensky has lost 20% of land since Feb 24.
> Putin said he'd lose 100% by Feb.28.

He is not the first to make wrong estimates. I still remember vividly
Dubya said Iraq invasion would be over in a few days, or at most a week.
It's been more than 20 years now.

I predict Putin will take his velvet gloves off and pound the shit out
of Kiev with cruise missiles this winter. Maybe you should give Zelensky
your address so the two of you can cry over a bottle of vodka together
after he is airlifted out of Ukraine.

>> Putin is just toying with him.
> And Russian boys are dying while Putin plays

If that's true, how did Zelensky lose 20% of land to Putin in just a few
months?

Scout

Oct 3, 2022, 9:20:14 AM10/3/22

"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote in message
And their ground troops are losing men and vehicles as fast as they can be
brought up.

Right now they are pulling old tanks off out of scrap yards and trying to
recondition them good enough to let them fight for a few days.. because they
have lost so many of their current tank forces.

Manpower loses are just as bad.. hence the recent attempt to draft more.

If sent I expect a lot of desertions and defections to the Ukrainians.

After all, it's one thing to be drafted to fight and die defending your own
country.. it's another thing to be drafted to fight and die trying to invade
another who never attacked yours.

Scout

Oct 3, 2022, 9:20:15 AM10/3/22

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:gcfjjh1u7t0rbp699...@4ax.com...
Na, shot in the head laying in a ditch..

Russian top military will claim it was suicide but wont say which of their
generals pulled the trigger.

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 3, 2022, 12:11:14 PM10/3/22
Scout wrote on 10/3/2022 8:18 AM:

> "max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote in message

>> hero, Hitler.
>>
>>> Putin is bombing Odessa region now....
>>
>> With Iranian drones because the Russian Air Force is afraid to fly in
>> Ukrainian
>> skies and the Russian Navy is afraid to approach Ukrainian waters.
>
> And their ground troops are losing men and vehicles as fast as they
> can be brought up.

Do you believe in voodoo magic? If Ukraine is that good and Russia is
that bad, then how did Putin bag 4 additional Ukrainian regions in 7
months? Please elaborate.

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 3, 2022, 12:16:16 PM10/3/22
Maybe you are talking about Zelensky. Everything was fine and dandy
before Zelensky poked the bear and then fucked away 4 additional
Ukrainian regions to Putin. The Ukrainians might hang Zelensky's Jew
arse upside down if he cannot escape to the US fast enough when US aid
money dries up.

Leper

Oct 3, 2022, 12:19:05 PM10/3/22
Naw! We are just sitting back and watching your great tears fall, just
as your Commie Heroes are falling. We can name the watershed as "Lake
Wannabe". ;-)

I do so hope you poor mother didn't have any other mentally handicapped
offspring

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 3, 2022, 12:43:51 PM10/3/22
You can stamp you feet, rant and curse. Ukraine is too poor, too weak
and too small to fight Russia. The later Zelensky sues for peace, the
more land Ukraine will lose. I predict Ukraine will lose the Odessa
region and become a landlocked country in the near future.

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 3, 2022, 1:25:09 PM10/3/22
Molly Bolt wrote on 10/3/2022 12:52 PM:
> One thing's for certain. Zelensky just blew his chance of getting any German tanks for his forces w/his stupid decision (or complicity) to blow up the Nord Stream pipeline.

Ukraine stands to lose $2 billion a year in gas transit fees from Russia
if Nord Stream 2 becomes operational.

Nord Stream-2 pipeline to kill Ukraine's gas transit business - Naftogaz CEO
https://www.reuters.com/article/naftogaz-gas-idUSL8N13126H20151106

Ukraine Won’t Stop Fighting the Nord Stream Deal
https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/07/27/ukraine-wont-stop-fighting-nord-stream-deal-germany-us/

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 3, 2022, 1:32:17 PM10/3/22
On Sun, 2 Oct 2022 19:53:34 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 10/2/2022 7:45 PM:

>>> This is a live map. Russian missiles
>> You, um, *do* know the difference between missiles and shells, don't
>> you? LOL
>>

>You are just a fucking retard.

So the answer is "no" then.

"POINT PROVEN!"
Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP

Klaus Schadenfreude

Oct 3, 2022, 1:33:05 PM10/3/22
On Mon, 3 Oct 2022 12:16:08 -0400, Mighty Wannabe <@.> wrote:

>Scout wrote on 10/3/2022 8:22 AM:
>>

>> "Klaus  Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com>
>> wrote in message news:gcfjjh1u7t0rbp699...@4ax.com...

>>> We'll see Putin at The Hague, begging for his life.
>>
>> Na, shot in the head laying in a ditch..
>>
>> Russian top military will claim it was suicide but wont say which of
>> their generals pulled the trigger.
>>

>Maybe you are talking about Zelensky.

No, we're talking about Putin. That's why we said "Putin."

*DO* try and keep up.

Rudy Crayola

Oct 3, 2022, 2:22:45 PM10/3/22
Whine and cry all you like, but Ukraine is being backed by most of the
free world. Russia is is in the wrong here. Just the fact that little
Ukraine has so far kick massive Russian incursions should tell even you
something. There seems to be a shake up in China and I don't doubt that
sane Russians will soon follow suit with their leadership. The
encirclement of the Russian Troops brings one to mind of the terrible
consequences of a German General in WWII caught in the same predicament.
He too, was ordered by an insane dictator to stay the course and never
surrender to superior forces. I am not surprised that you being true to
form, also support insane land grabs. You are so greedy.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 3, 2022, 2:23:05 PM10/3/22
Cry baby cry! Pray that Germany does not go on the March again. We won't
be there to save you and you masters.

PPP.vcf

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 3, 2022, 3:15:27 PM10/3/22
Most of Ukraine's foreign weapons were blown up by Russian missiles
while in their makeshift munition dump. They do make spectacular
firework lighting up the sky though.

> Just the fact that little Ukraine has so far kick massive Russian
> incursions should tell even you something.

Tell me again how that little Ukraine managed to lose 20% of territories
to Russia in just 7 months if the little Zelensky is so fierce?

> There seems to be a shake up in China

There has been a shake up in China ever since 1949 if you read
anti-China newspapers. You really should stay away from the anti-China
lie site "The Epoch Times".

> and I don't doubt that sane Russians will soon follow suit with their
> leadership.

The latest poll shows Putin has higher than 80% approval rating.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/896181/putin-approval-rating-russia/

> The encirclement of the Russian Troops brings one to mind of the
> terrible consequences of a German General in WWII caught in the same
> predicament.

Those are BBC and CIA lies.

> He too, was ordered by an insane dictator to stay the course and never
> surrender to superior forces.

Tell me again how Zelensky managed to lose 20% of Ukraine to Putin in
just 7 months?

> I am not surprised that you being true to form, also support insane
> land grabs. You are so greedy.

There is no land grabs to speak of. The ethnic Russian are happy to
rejoin Russia. Zelensky has himself to blame for mistreating the ethnic
Russian under his rule.

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 3, 2022, 3:24:03 PM10/3/22
Germany has given away all their military hardware to Ukraine. Germany
shot itself in the foot by cutting itself off Russian Energy. It cannot
make new military hardware without Russian oil and gas.

Besides, Germany cannot manufacture toilet paper without Russian energy
supply. Germans cannot go on the march again because it is very
difficult to haul corncobs to the frontline.

PaxPerPoten

Oct 3, 2022, 11:56:27 PM10/3/22
Something similar was said about Germany about 1930 by other fools.
Also that America was a soft nation of cowards.

> Besides, Germany cannot manufacture toilet paper without Russian energy

I believe the German Waffen SS wiped their ass with Russian soldiers.
Didn't need toilet paper.

> supply. Germans cannot go on the march again because it is very
> difficult to haul corncobs to the frontline.

German Missiles will do away with that task. Don't forget about 188
other nations that have been caught up in this mess. Russia is not
exactly high on anyones likes list right now.

When the Germanic Tribes fled Russia in times long past, they had kick
Russian ass really well. Now those self named tribes are of every nation
of the West.

Russia picked this conflict, Now either settle it or live with it.

PPP.vcf

Rudy Crayola

Oct 3, 2022, 11:56:36 PM10/3/22
On 10/3/2022 2:15 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:

>>> You can stamp you feet, rant and curse. Ukraine is too poor, too weak
>>> and too small to fight Russia. The later Zelensky sues for peace, the
>>> more land Ukraine will lose. I predict Ukraine will lose the Odessa
>>> region and become a landlocked country in the near future.
>>
>> Whine and cry all you like, but Ukraine is being backed by most of the
>> free world. Russia is is in the wrong here.
>
> Most of Ukraine's foreign weapons were blown up by Russian missiles
> while in their makeshift munition dump. They do make spectacular
> firework lighting up the sky though.
>
>> Just the fact that little Ukraine has so far kick massive Russian
>> incursions should tell even you something.
>
> Tell me again how that little Ukraine managed to lose 20% of territories
> to Russia in just 7 months if the little Zelensky is so fierce?
>
>> There seems to be a shake up in China
>
> There has been a shake up in China ever since 1949 if you read
> anti-China newspapers. You really should stay away from the anti-China
> lie site "The Epoch Times".

Actually I have dealings in Hong Kong and the new Territories. Epoch
times???

>> and I don't doubt that sane Russians will soon follow suit with their
>> leadership.
>
> The latest poll shows Putin has higher than 80% approval rating.

Certain;y not in Russia. The worlds war profiteers may like this guy though.

> https://www.statista.com/statistics/896181/putin-approval-rating-russia/
>
>> The encirclement of the Russian Troops brings one to mind of the
>> terrible consequences of a German General in WWII caught in the same
>> predicament.
>
> Those are BBC and CIA lies.

Can't handle historic facts eh?

>> He too, was ordered by an insane dictator to stay the course and never
>> surrender to superior forces.
>

> Tell me again how Zelensky managed to lose 20% of Ukraine to Putin in
> just 7 months?

The mouse routing the Elephant doesn't ring a bell? Putin is in danger
of losing all of Russia by a response from the West. A
nuclear/biological war will not profit any of earths inhabitants. But it
will happen if things continue this way. Germany doesn't mind owning A
bit or all of Russia.

>> I am not surprised that you being true to form, also support insane
>> land grabs. You are so greedy.
>
> There is no land grabs to speak of. The ethnic Russian are happy to
> rejoin Russia.

Put down the crack pipe and actually use a bit of logic. Your not even a
good liar.

Zelensky has himself to blame for mistreating the ethnic
> Russian under his rule.

Really?? Show us a bit of proof, Laddie!

A nuclear response by anyone negates any negotiations you fool!
A total nuclear war will however cure Covid.

It pleases me to see Canada is reverting to legally armed citizens
again. The streets won't be safe for your traitorous kind.

Sugar and Butter are in short supply in America. We had the same
rationing just prior to entering WWII. Part of that was to save Russia's
backstabbing ass. Even after they murdered our Marines in 1914. The
citizens of the world do not want a war or a nuclear war. Mr Putin may
well end up like Mussolini. I am sure we can make space for you on the
Gantry.

max headroom

Oct 4, 2022, 1:29:58 AM10/4/22
In news:Dsy_K.368606$G_96....@fx13.ams1, Baghdad Bob<@.> typed:

> max headroom wrote on 10/3/2022 2:52 AM:

>>> You still miss the point the Zelensky has lost 20% of land since Feb 24.

>> Putin said he'd lose 100% by Feb.28.

> He is not the first to make wrong estimates....

I wasn't gonna make the Hitler comparision, but since you brought it up....

> I predict Putin will take his velvet gloves off and pound the shit out
> of Kiev with cruise missiles this winter....

Does he even have any left? He's been reduced to begging North Korea for surplus
munitions.

>>> Putin is just toying with him.

>> And Russian boys are dying while Putin plays

> If that's true, how did Zelensky lose 20% of land to Putin in just a few
> months?

Maybe he was luring the Russians in so the Ukrainians could experience the joy
of slaughtering the enemies who starved their ancestors.

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 4, 2022, 2:30:40 AM10/4/22
You are a comic. Should put all those jokes together into some standup
gig. You may become the next Steven Colbert or Jon Stewart.

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 4, 2022, 3:16:21 AM10/4/22
Epoch Times is a romour mill funded by CIA and run by anti-China
dissidents from Taiwan after the subversive, fake-qigong cult was routed
from mainland China.

Epoch Times has English editions in Canada and the US. Chinese editions
are distributed for free outside Chinese restaurants, supermarkets and
food courts.

The lies and rumours in Epoch Times is 100 times worse than Alex Jones'
"Infowars.com". Same with Infowars, I used to read Epoch Times for
entertainment to see how bad they lie. Basically every article in Epoch
Times is a bold-faced lie. At least Inforwars would attempt to disguise
their own fake news as truth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Epoch_Times

>>> and I don't doubt that sane Russians will soon follow suit with
>>> their leadership.
>>
>> The latest poll shows Putin has higher than 80% approval rating.
>
> Certain;y not in Russia. The worlds war profiteers may like this guy
> though.

The Statista.com is not run by Russia. Why don't you Google it yourself?
Putin is extremely popular in Russia. By the way, do you know that Putin
is a devout Christian, and Russia is the world's largest Christian
country and biggest democracy?

>> https://www.statista.com/statistics/896181/putin-approval-rating-russia/
>>
>>> The encirclement of the Russian Troops brings one to mind of the
>>> terrible consequences of a German General in WWII caught in the same
>>> predicament.
>>
>> Those are BBC and CIA lies.
>
> Can't handle historic facts eh?

Lies and deceits are not facts, you dupe.

>>> He too, was ordered by an insane dictator to stay the course and
>>> never surrender to superior forces.
>>

>> Tell me again how Zelensky managed to lose 20% of Ukraine to Putin in
>> just 7 months?
>
> The mouse routing the Elephant doesn't ring a bell? Putin is in danger
> of losing all of Russia by a response from the West.

Response? They have already given away all their military hardware to
the Jew arse to be destroyed by Russia. Germany openly admits they
cannot afford to send Zelensky more military hardware.

> A nuclear/biological war will not profit any of earths inhabitants.
> But it will happen if things continue this way. Germany doesn't mind
> owning A bit or all of Russia.

You are too stupid to know that Russia has more nukes than the US, both
in number and yield.

>>> I am not surprised that you being true to form, also support insane
>>> land grabs. You are so greedy.
>>
>> There is no land grabs to speak of. The ethnic Russian are happy to
>> rejoin Russia.
>
> Put down the crack pipe and actually use a bit of logic. Your not even
> a good liar.

You are a babbling fool.

>  Zelensky has himself to blame for mistreating the ethnic
>> Russian under his rule.
>
> Really?? Show us a bit of proof, Laddie!
>
> A nuclear response by anyone negates any negotiations you fool!
> A total nuclear war will however cure Covid.
>
> It pleases me to see Canada is reverting to legally armed citizens
> again. The streets won't be safe for your traitorous kind.
>
> Sugar and Butter are in short supply in America.

Everything is in short supply in America because of the trucker strike,
you idiot. You should pull your head out of your arse more often.

> We had the same rationing just prior to entering WWII. Part of that
> was to save Russia's backstabbing ass. Even after they murdered our
> Marines in 1914.

1914 is the start of WWII. The US didn't enter WWII until 1917 and then
spread the flu worldwide and blame it on Spain and called it the
"Spanish flu", much like the US was the source of COVID virus but blame
it on "Wuhan virus".

U.S. Entry into World War I, 1917
https://history.state.gov/milestones/1914-1920/wwi

> The citizens of the world do not want a war or a nuclear war. Mr Putin
> may well end up like Mussolini. I am sure we can make space for you on
> the Gantry.

You are so stupid that your lies are not even entertaining.

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 4, 2022, 3:35:05 AM10/4/22
America has always been a soft nation of cowards. Just look into the
mirror yourself, and you will see the coward who turned tail and ran in
Saigon and Kabul.

>> Besides, Germany cannot manufacture toilet paper without Russian energy
>
> I believe the German Waffen SS wiped their ass with Russian soldiers.
> Didn't need toilet paper.

Hitler lost WWII mainly because of heavy losses incurred by Russian
troops in the Eastern Front, you fool.

Germans are now wiping their arses with corncobs because they cannot
manufacture toilet paper without Russian energy.

>> supply. Germans cannot go on the march again because it is very
>> difficult to haul corncobs to the frontline.
>
> German Missiles will do away with that task.

Germans doesn't even have nuclear weapons. How many nukes do you think
it will take to level Berlin?

> Don't forget about 188 other nations that have been caught up in this
> mess. Russia is not exactly high on anyones likes list right now.

The US is worse in popularity than Russia. Try walk around in the Middle
East with an American flag sewn on your backpack and I guarantee you
will be beaten into a pulp. That's why you Americans always fake some
Canadian accent and pretend to be Canadians over there.

> When the Germanic Tribes fled Russia in times long past, they had kick
> Russian ass really well. Now those self named tribes are of every nation
> of the West.
>
> Russia picked this conflict, Now either settle it or live with it.

That must be some really good shit you are smoking. Pass us the joint.

Scout

Oct 4, 2022, 7:34:04 AM10/4/22

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:657mjhp5nl8lqhn2i...@4ax.com...
Not to worry.. Rudy is probably to 2017 by now..

Gronk

Oct 4, 2022, 9:17:44 PM10/4/22
Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> Zelensky is a Dreamer
>
> He should migrate to the US through the Mexican border.
>
> https://www.rt.com/russia/563840-zelensky-negotiations-putin-russia/

From "Russia Today" Russkie Propaganda Outlet

max headroom

Oct 4, 2022, 10:41:07 PM10/4/22
In news:hqQ_K.760559$f0c6....@fx10.ams1, Baghdad Bob <@.> typed:
No one is funnier than you, Baghdad Bob.

Mighty Wannabe

Oct 5, 2022, 12:02:02 AM10/5/22
I know that. You need to get your news from all sides so you can make
your informed decision on who is telling the truth and who is lying. RT
is no worse than other US news media in terms of lying. RT is actually
more honest in news reporting in general. The US mainstream media lie
all the time because if they tell the truth they will be considered
"unpatriotic" and then they will not be invited to any White House
functions and news briefings.

I am an atheist, and I love Richard Dawkins' books and speeches, but I
used to study the Bible as an academic subject in school, go to Church,
and watch religious TV broadcast on Sunday mornings. If you want to
debate with me whether God exists or not, I can speak from both sides of
my mouth fluently and switch positions instantly.

Gronk

Oct 9, 2022, 11:44:07 PM10/9/22
Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> Gronk wrote on 10/4/2022 9:17 PM:
>> Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>>> Zelensky is a Dreamer
>>>
>>> He should migrate to the US through the Mexican border.
>>>
>>> https://www.rt.com/russia/563840-zelensky-negotiations-putin-russia/
>>>

>> From "Russia Today" Russkie Propaganda Outlet
>

> I know that. You need to get your news from all sides so you can make your

Putin thanks you.