Bill Gates Talks DOOM and GLOOM in Oz Visit - MASS PANDEMICS ! - But What Are His REAL Motives ?

26C.Z968

Jan 23, 2023, 11:01:49 PM1/23/23
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11668157/Bill-Gates-warns-Australia-pandemic-just-corner-man-made.html

Bill Gates warns Australia to prepare for the next pandemic -
which could be man-made and far more brutal than Covid

Bill Gates warned Australia to prepare for pandemic

Tech billionaire said next one could be man-made

. . .

Gates has always been very VERY pro-lockdowns.

Gates is also a principle in a giant software
dynasty and is invested in a huge spectrum of
other software/hardware businesses ... just
buying in heavily in to ChatGPT an 'AI'
system SO good it's products have passed medical
and bar exams with flying colors ... and so easy
to use that 10 year olds use it to generate fake
homework/essay assignments.

If you can't be there in person then you have to
be there via COMPUTERIZED METHODS - and that's
where Gates makes giga/tera-BUCK$ and controls
the 'narrative', the 'reality', too.

Steve from Colorado

Jan 24, 2023, 3:02:51 PM1/24/23
On 1/23/2023 9:00 PM, 26C.Z968 wrote:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11668157/Bill-Gates-warns-Australia-pandemic-just-corner-man-made.html
>
> Bill Gates warns Australia to prepare for the next pandemic -
> which could be man-made and far more brutal than Covid

"The only thing we have to fear -- is fear itself." - Franklin D. Roosevelt
--
"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic

And it's 1, 2, 3, 4 what are fighting for? Don't ask me I don't give
dam, the next stop is Banderastan!

https://www.globalgulag.us