Tucker Carlson: What really happened to the Nord Stream pipeline?

Mighty Wannabe

Sep 30, 2022, 10:56:21 AM9/30/22
Tucker Carlson: What really happened to the Nord Stream pipeline?

https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/tucker-carlson-really-happened-nord-stream-pipeline

In early February, less than three weeks before the war in Ukraine
began, Joe Biden suggested on camera that he might take out these
pipelines. Watch.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JOE BIDEN, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: If Russia invades that means
tanks or troops crossing the border of Ukraine again. Then there will be
-- there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it.

REPORTER: But how will you -- how will you do that, exactly, since the
project and control of the project is within Germany's control?

BIDEN: We will -- I promise you, we'll be able to do it.

(END VIDEO CLIP)