Re: DEY WUZ ALL BLACK BUT IT'S STILL RACISM?

KWills

Jan 28, 2023, 5:48:04 AM1/28/23
In article <MPG.3e3e3735c...@usnews.blocknews.net>, Bu...@Schitt.corn says...

> Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!
>
> On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 19:08:51 -0800, Janithor put forth the notion that:
> #
>

> > x-no-archive: yes
> >
> > On 1/27/2023 7:04 PM, TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY wrote:
> > >
> > > How the fuck does THAT work?
> > >
> > > Here we go again, and it's only going to get worse...
> >
> > There won't be riots, it's all good. If the men who beat him to death
> > had had less melanin in their skin, then it would have been bad. That's
> > the important thing.
>
> They're already working up to the riots, just wait. People are still
> calling it white racism. Reality has been cancelled.

Meanwhile, the hundreds of bootlips that shoot and maim each other all over
the US every night of the week garner zero outrage. Only the ones made good
by the ebil popo matter. If these retards would take a moment to self-reflect
instead of blame everyone else for their shortcomings, that would be the first
step towards evolving into humans.

--
Aspire to inspire before you expire.